Encounter: Fun at CL

It's honestly not as great as what everyone makes it out to be. Just my opinion. I get better quality and same mileage at other places.
I dunno man. A and V are pretty fuckin hot.
Diverse crowd? Haven't been since it was CR. Every time i drive by on my way to BDDs its dead as hell. When do you go? Originally Posted by Mixgirlluva
Not much of a crowd unless it Saturday. Most dudes bust and go, talking to you guys in the short shorts.

She’ll do it for 100 bucks, no CIM though. Originally Posted by danjones1007
Damn i been overpaying by 20 bucks. She gonna have to put in extra work now.

They have the same worn out high back chairs? Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
Yep upstairs hasn't changed

Does anyone know any semi hot babes there that speak little English? Originally Posted by danjones1007
The few girls that did speak English somehow disappeared. Conversation is hard for us English only speakers but everything else is easy. Has to be one of the few things i dislike about the place cause i enjoy the dumbshit they have to say.

Who cares what language they speak? They all speak $$ and “blowjob”. They will even use sign language. :-) Originally Posted by slims099
Only real thing they care about. Seems to make them smile and increase the si papi. Everything else seems like they are working to hard.

It's honestly not as great as what everyone makes it out to be. Just my opinion. I get better quality and same mileage at other places. Originally Posted by Bootiescratcher
You are not wrong but who asked you. Sometime people enjoy feeling extra dirty.

I dunno man. A and V are pretty fuckin hot. Originally Posted by slims099
They are pretty good looking but competition is sparse.
I have met V there couple times and she delivers for sure. Don’t know A but there was another hot babe with blonde streaks that was very accommodating through some basic words and dollar amounts. Lol.
I speak enough Spanish to get by. A and V are sisters and I believe v is headed back to Cuba for a few weeks. Told me that management is paying the $10k per girl to get them work visas. They then work it off at BBD or CL. It’s some Obama’s era visa program that is still in effect. You know Trump is not going to turn away good pussy
I speak enough Spanish to get by. A and V are sisters and I believe v is headed back to Cuba for a few weeks. Told me that management is paying the $10k per girl to get them work visas. They then work it off at BBD or CL. It’s some Obama’s era visa program that is still in effect. You know Trump is not going to turn away good pussy Originally Posted by Blankinburger

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/pro...ocas-employees