Pearls Lineup 9/21/19

BCD = “Behind Closed Doors”. In other words, I was asking is Lisa still doing appointments herself, seeing customers inside the room? I suspect that she will eventually go “management only” some day at some point down the road - I was just wondering if that had already happened and maybe I had just missed it. I’ve always enjoyed getting together with her. NC
I just saw Julie is back
Candy went on vacation.
Lisa, Bunny, and Bella are always great fun. Need to try a threesome with two of them maybe
  • Gar
  • 10-01-2019, 11:33 AM
BCD = “Behind Closed Doors”. In other words, I was asking is Lisa still doing appointments herself, seeing customers inside the room? I suspect that she will eventually go “management only” some day at some point down the road - I was just wondering if that had already happened and maybe I had just missed it. I’ve always enjoyed getting together with her. NC Originally Posted by NamjaChingu
Thanks for the clarification.
Pretty solid line up. I miss Bella’s Mandela and 22.345inch long hair!!! May have to go see her soon
  • HSL
  • 10-01-2019, 08:57 PM
Lisa, Bunny, and Bella are always great fun. Need to try a threesome with two of them maybe Originally Posted by AveryDallas
Sounds fun
Alice is back at Pearls. Been the new girll for some time