What is Hillary going to do with ISIS?

She "is wanting to be" POTUS?

Don't you mean she "be wanting?"

YOW!

BTW -- What do your GOP candidates plan to do with ISIS, Whiny? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sorry, Assup. I can't dumb down all of my posts to your level of comprehension. Ask the orderly in your ward to explain them to you. I want to know what the GOP candidates positions are, too. But none of them are "mine".

You really need to step up your game, Assup. Dipshit of the Year is slipping from your grasp. WormRaper and ShamWow are mounting a serious challenge. C'mon, Assup! We believe in you!
We all know she is not taking questions from the public or press but our leftie insiders probably get talking points daily.

Anyway, what is the plan for Hillary and our enemies? More of the same or something new? Is this going to be the third term of Obama? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
She's going to hit the snooze button like she did with Bengazi

Just admit it. Her ONLY accomplishment is being married to Bill. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That was a success?
she is will say IS was caused by a anti-Islamic video....then she keep lying she like always does..
I will grant one major accomplishment of Hillary Clinton, she has stayed out of jail for 40 years of criminal activity. A lot of mob bosses can't say that.
I will grant one major accomplishment of Hillary Clinton, she has stayed out of jail for 40 years of criminal activity. A lot of mob bosses can't say that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Neither can Martha Stewart.
Ummmmm.......Maybe if she is elected it will be proof to them that they can also
still be saved from their scandalous reputation.
Ummmmm.......Maybe if she is elected it will be proof to them that they can also
still be saved from their scandalous reputation. Originally Posted by bojulay
No doubt.

After all the 2016 elections are all about the Clintons.

On January 21, 2017, they can put out the "FOR SALE" sign on the front lawn.

If she makes the cut.
Let's hear from the Witch herself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ol6IkuV24A
Damn, she always gets me hot and bothered...
Damn, she always gets me hot and bothered... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Communist Prune Cakes will keep you regular...

We all know she is not taking questions from the public or press but our leftie insiders probably get talking points daily.

Anyway, what is the plan for Hillary and our enemies? More of the same or something new? Is this going to be the third term of Obama? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If she can't beat'em she'll join'em, lol.

Jim
If she can't beat'em she'll join'em, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Was that your MO with the truthers?
Was that your MO with the truthers? Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's always better to be a truther than a liar.

Jim