Another one cuts up his card.

Enjoy that, IBIdiot. Almost as much as Cruz's assault on the prevailing brand of lunacy at the RNC!

Are you man enough to take the bet on the election? Or are you going to cut and run again?

Chickenshit hillbilly butt lover!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There was one major difference between the two conventions, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The miscreant who sought to sow party discord -- Cruz -- was booed at the RNC, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Meanwhile, at the DNC, it was the dim-retard's candidate for president -- hildebeest -- who was booed, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

The real "lunacy" is that anyone would vote for a criminal liar like hildebeest, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Cruz was booed by the New York delegation which shows that they have the same amount of class as Trump. It was expected.
Hillary on the other hand, well I expected she would get booed by all of the Bern supporters. Oh yeah, and, anybody that has a single lick of sense.
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/I/IT.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
bump