Poke-Her Tournament

interested! plus, it would be nice to "shake hands" w/ some of y'all..me being new to the hobby.

-hen
Looking for the catch...can't seem to find one. Except for the winning part, which can't be guaranteed (oh my how I would love to rig this game).
i suck at poker!
but for a 100 dollar buy in and all the perks. its definitely worth it.
and who knows....even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I could be there but I will be out of town.
Im sorry you cant be there Pat but i get to see you the next day i see you changed your avatar!

Party is on!!!!
If there is a seat available, I'd be interested. Texas Hold'em?
I suck at poker also, but it sounds like a great time for small bills and the hot women.
"Liquor in the front and Poker in the back?"

I know that's right,
You guys with your " I suck at Poker!" comments....

hmmmm......

maybe you do....and maybe you don't.....

O.K. I REALLY suck at Poker! REALLY!! I DO TOO!! lol
I think the winner should get to be with 2 ladies.
LOVE this idea!! I have to go car shopping this weekend or I'd definitely want in! Count me in on the next one for sure though!

V
Maxeen, you PM's are full. I have to cover a shift this Saturday, so I will have to pull out. (No sexual innuendo intended) Next time?
I know that some of yall needed more info quicker than I could get it to you. So in an effort to make sure everyone that's interested can make it I would like to move the Poke-Her Tournament to next Saturday.

I hope this will help things feel smoother.

I also hope it will give others time to plan on attending.

If this has left any of you high and dry on a Saturday night please pm me as I know of a place with a regular poker game and the buy in is only two drinks.

Regina Scott will not be in town for this event, however, Daddy's Girl will be and I have a few other requests as well!

I look forward to seeing y'all next Saturday!!!
So, we are on for Saturday the 4th?!?

Oh, and nice call with Daddy's Girl!

And, for the record, I suck at poker, too!