Need some advice....

It should be an hour from the time she arrives, not the time she said she would be there. An hour is an hour so if she is 15 min. late, she owes you that time.

Naomi, I so envy your rep hours. I always had to do the 9-5 or travel when I was full-time. Was never lucky enough to get the afternoon shifts. So happy it worked out for you...as I said it would lol.
Y'all disregard that.... I'm hijacking this gentleman's thread lol
there is clock watching and there is clock watching....if i am paying for an hour of your time....don't start wrapping up the session after 35 minutes......and if it spills over 10 or 15 minutes....that is a bonus of not being the clock watcher. it is a give and take basis as well as YMMV scenario. i think on the first go round, both parties are interested in connecting to see if this could be something other than a one time party. so both should be on their best behavior....
  • npita
  • 04-26-2011, 02:10 PM
It's easy. Tell the provider beforehand that you'd like to schedule X amount of time, but you might want to extend the session an additional Y amount of time. If you decide to stay longer, tell her sometime during the session and just give her the difference when you're done.