Pearls Current Lineup 6/11/19

Boa is 27 (she showed me proof).
Boa is 27 (she showed me proof). Originally Posted by jlt293
What kind of proof?

A five year old identity document stating she is 27?
  • Gar
  • 06-13-2019, 01:39 PM
Boa is 27 (she showed me proof). Originally Posted by jlt293

Thanks
What kind of proof?

A five year old identity document stating she is 27? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Proof that revealed her actual name, date of birth, immigration status, and other info- current as of October 2018. Not that you’re going to ever take anyone else’s word for it since you seem to think you know everything. So let it the fuck go dude! She’s 27 - and if that’s too young for you, move on.
Proof that revealed her actual name, date of birth, immigration status, and other info- current as of October 2018. Not that you’re going to ever take anyone else’s word for it since you seem to think you know everything. So let it the fuck go dude! She’s 27 - and if that’s too young for you, move on. Originally Posted by jlt293
Did you see her at a spa or a TSA checkpoint?

This has the same value as what it smells like.
Gotta say my boys is making good points here. I get all kind of queasy when I read that somebody seen official ID's. Like why that be happening?
Right. I'm not going to make claims about special relationships with spa girls, but I have known a few long enough to know how protective they are with their passports, the only thing that will get them back home. You think they are going to show them to a random guy who wants to settle an internet bet? In a spa of all places? Just think about that.
Right. I'm not going to make claims about special relationships with spa girls, but I have known a few long enough to know how protective they are with their passports, the only thing that will get them back home. You think they are going to show them to a random guy who wants to settle an internet bet? In a spa of all places? Just think about that. Originally Posted by Dogberry
Why indeed would a girl trust "some random guy" with that kind of info? You guys understand that there are business and social relationships well beyond the hobby with AMP owners - yes? The owners in that one area where a dozen AMP's continue to operate - they would have to know some people - don't you think? Not just each other: People who provide lot's of different services & those people have other people working for them - many of them hobbyists as well. There's a world that 99% of hobbyists never get to see - a world much larger than just Dallas. Certainly more to this than I'm going to write about here. So, it comes down to what you know, who you know, and go with what you know - you know?
I've been thinking of checking out Pearl's. Drove past it a few times but theres always some shady looking fucker sitting in his car under the trees that line the side of the parking lot. Kind of gives me a weird vibe. Anyone ever have any issues in the parking lot there?
No issues, but there are a number of businesses down the road there. Still, not as much traffic two blocks south.
  • Gar
  • 06-21-2019, 01:37 PM
I've been thinking of checking out Pearl's. Drove past it a few times but theres always some shady looking fucker sitting in his car under the trees that line the side of the parking lot. Kind of gives me a weird vibe. Anyone ever have any issues in the parking lot there? Originally Posted by MasterBlaster46
No, I've never had any issues.
I've been thinking of checking out Pearl's. Drove past it a few times but theres always some shady looking fucker sitting in his car under the trees that line the side of the parking lot. Kind of gives me a weird vibe. Anyone ever have any issues in the parking lot there? Originally Posted by MasterBlaster46

I always eat my lunch out there and then go eat emma or asa. Sorry I guve you a weird vibe.
  • Xan
  • 06-22-2019, 05:34 PM
Good info. Thank you sir
Like seeing the lineup grow. Good for POA!
  • Gar
  • 06-23-2019, 07:13 PM
Like seeing the lineup grow. Good for POA! Originally Posted by SexGauntlet
Me too, I hope Coffee comes back.