The air is leaking out of the Bolton ballon.....

Yous stupid fuckers don’t realise that when Bolt-on’s book is published, the shit will hit the fan at tsunami levels. Your hyperpartisan charades of an impeachment trial - which probably has had shitty ratings — will be overshadowed by the book tour, the me toos and the likes. Fox News and ECCIE won’ts be enough to stop people from learning the truth and finally being willing to talk publicly about it.

McConnell is gonna get tossed and your experiment in fascism will end in November.

And Trump will likely suffer a stroke. As will many of yous tubby fucks.
Yous stupid fuckers don’t realise that when Bolt-on’s book is published, the shit will hit the fan at tsunami levels. Your hyperpartisan charades of an impeachment trial - which probably has had shitty ratings — will be overshadowed by the book tour, the me toos and the likes. Fox News and ECCIE won’ts be enough to stop people from learning the truth and finally being willing to talk publicly about it.

McConnell is gonna get tossed and your experiment in fascism will end in November.

And Trump will likely suffer a stroke. As will many of yous tubby fucks. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
By Law Trump can get a kick back from every Book that sells. Oh by the way Trump doesn't get strokes he gives them. That's why Dummies like you get all worked up over this bullshit.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2020, 08:31 AM
IMO, "no witnesses" helps Bolton sell more books. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Maybe.

But I think it hurts Trump to not get Bolton under oath. Now Bolton can say it as gospel.

Like I said it matters not to the folks who have already made up their minds but it may sway the middle.

Be an interesting November.

And Trump will likely suffer a stroke. As will many of yous tubby fucks. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You don’t know what’s in the book you fool. How many books have been written about Trump that fizzled out. Did the pussy grab tape work?

BAHAHAHA
we all know that trump speaks without a filter a bunch

and we all know that biden is certainly worthy of being investigated, despite the dim's and their news media's very untruthful claim that he has been investigated and everything was debunked

biden's actions in ukraine and china and elsewhere in aiding his family financially is a valid concern, fully worthy of investigation and fully worthy of asking Ukraine for assistance

so trump rants within bolton's hearing, so what?

bolton can testify or write in his book all day and all night long that , yep, trump said he wanted to get ukraine to investigate biden and its all totally meaningless except to the other tribe, the dims and their news media

the dims turn a blind eye to biden and his corruption, repeating the mantra its a debunked conspiracy theory over and over and then have the temerity to attack trump for an assumed impure motive

and we know that trump endured a three year lie that he had colluded with Russia, all the while it was the dims who had and in addition the dims colluded with Ukraine and that both Russia and Ukraine tried to influence our election, more rationale to investigate and obtain assistance

and all the while, like an evil computer virus, there sat dim operatives, poised for any opportunity to be the fraudulent "whistleblower" du jour

trump, being the novice and emotional person he is, merely got framed in their whipsaw again

you don't know what fascism is.