Woman has TDS meltdown and hits car in front of her!!

• oeb11
  • 09-23-2020, 09:59 AM
Typical DPST radical - they believe from their narrative they are immune to the legal and lawful consequences of their actions
Been blinded by LSM propaganda for so long - it is ingrained that only they have a right to do as they please - because they 'Want To"

It is written that understanding about " Delayed Gratification" is one of the milestones of passing into Adulthood.

That concept is banned and anathema in DPST ranks!
Which helps explain their conduct.

ie - chuckie Schumer in a 'rage' invoking the two hour Senate meeting rule - as a temper tantrum because the Republicans have the votes for a SC justice confirmation.

Babies have a two year old temper tantrum - and this is the DPST Senate minority leader. Causing disruption in the meeting schedules of the entire Senate because poor Crying Chuckie feels entitled to dictate RBG's successor - because 'she wrote it in her dying wishes" - very Likely a DPST conspiracy and Lie!

How typical

Right - 9500- if u sobered Up! Show us teh prof of RBG's 'dying wish' - how about - 9500- You cannot ! Why - DPST's do not deal in factual Truth!
Oh and the temper TANTRUMS have just begun the dim-wit social DPST buffoons will get outrageous closer to the election
Maybe the GOP and their supporters will just sit idly by.
  • oeb11
  • 09-23-2020, 03:14 PM
i am looking forward to the day that the DPST's send OBLM and antiFa out in the streets under a declared
"marxist revolution".

I have lived - and I am OK with dying with a large pile of DPST marxists in front of me.
Cant stop watching video! Love it!
Right its funny as fuck , dumb asses ( angry white people I dont get )