Section II, article 4 of the Constitution......

Can you imagine Joey Bribes trying to hang on if it’s proven they cheated? Even fair minded Democrats would want him gone. Originally Posted by bambino

Name one!
It just dawned on me! If we are going to get way out on this, imagine that the fraud is proven but the House, controlled by Democrats, will not vote to remove Biden. So, along comes 2022 and the people are so pissed that the Democrats wouldn't remove an obviously illegitimate President, turn the House and Senate back to Republicans and they toss Biden!!!!
borderline the dumbest shit I have read today. There is always the shit posted by Bambi to surpass the dumbness standards but this post is working hard on it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

1blackman1 is correct. This is some of this dumbest shit I've ever heard. Trump lost, Please Please Please get over it!
1blackman1 is correct. This is some of this dumbest shit I've ever heard. Trump lost, Please Please Please get over it! Originally Posted by txdot-guy
You wanna bet?
It just dawned on me! If we are going to get way out on this, imagine that the fraud is proven but the House, controlled by Democrats, will not vote to remove Biden. So, along comes 2022 and the people are so pissed that the Democrats wouldn't remove an obviously illegitimate President, turn the House and Senate back to Republicans and they toss Biden!!!! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
yes well that is possible if they go the impeachment route.

method 1

as for an ex-president to be speaker of the house, there is some precedent on this. andrew jackson was speaker of the house for 1 day, this was more of an act of honoring him.

method 2

Speaker of House declines to resign, senate names trump President pro tempore.

method 3

congress can revisit the Jan. 6 confirmation vote and nullify the faulty results and confirm the correct results.

heres the caveat. they have to show that the fraud was real and it changed the outcome of the election. this prolly won't get resolved until quite possibly early 2022.
1blackman1 is correct. This is some of this dumbest shit I've ever heard. Trump lost, Please Please Please get over it! Originally Posted by txdot-guy
If you truly believe that then let the audits continue with your blessing.
If the steal is confirmed and states correct the results I don't think impeachment is necessary. Like an annulment. It never happened.
So much heartbreak is coming. None of these scenarios are remotely possible. You guys realize there are no audits. There’s some sham group calling themselves auditing in AZ but it means nada. It’d be like me and some buddies of mine auditing Apples books. The resolute are meaningless because there’s no controls in place and no uniform standards of review. Only a bunch of idiots would trust what comes from them.
So much heartbreak is coming. None of these scenarios are remotely possible. You guys realize there are no audits. There’s some sham group calling themselves auditing in AZ but it means nada. It’d be like me and some buddies of mine auditing Apples books. The resolute are meaningless because there’s no controls in place and no uniform standards of review. Only a bunch of idiots would trust what comes from them. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Sounds zactly like what happened election night.
Not even close.
Not even close. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
yeah! That was the real insurrection!
If the steal is confirmed and states correct the results I don't think impeachment is necessary. Like an annulment. It never happened. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
if the steal is confirmed, it will trigger a constitutional crisis; a pretender in charge instead of the real winner.

that would be method 3 in my post of the 3 scenarios. #3 might be possible. I truly do not know. no one has ever ventured in to this uncharted territory.
Not even close. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Then go along with DUE PROCESS and accept it.

I know you wouldn't accept an illegitimate President.

Trump lost by eligible voting US citizens.

.... He’ll go down in history as a terrible president that was a useful idiot for Russian. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
This is a rhetorical question, because I realize you can't and you wouldn't want to make yourself look more foolish than you already are.

How do you know they were "eligible"?

And BTW: That post of yours was on 06Nov2020.

Proudly, one of the top 3 in the state. I read ok. Actually get paid a handsome sum to do so.

Nothing about Trump was debunked, except maybe the pissing prostitutes. Collusion wasn’t debunked, it actually said they did not have access to the information needed to prove the occurrence, not at all the same thing. It also said they were aware of Russia’s actions and sought to benefit from them. There’s more to both the Muller and Republican senate reports. But no need to rehash it all. Suffice it to say, Trump has never had American interests in mind, only his own, which sometimes collide but more often didn’t.

The FBI and US Intel have informed the President that Giuliani was being suckered by the Russians.
Originally Posted by 1blackman1
The post above was in October 2020 ... well after the "investigations" ... and the stupid impeachment #1 bullshit. Impeachment #2 was an absolute jerk off. and the "Giuliani story" has now been shit canned.

You are a racist for making up lies about White people.
Like I said, if the states officially overturn their election results to the point that Biden loses in the electoral college the game is over. Biden was never really the president and Harris was never really the VP. Probably in Arizona, McSally replaces Kelly as senator. So the senate is controlled by the GOP with a 51-49 majority. The fun begins when the House and Senate have to recoup all the money illegally spent by the pretenders. There are billions still unspent. Hundreds of billions. It may take an order from the Supreme Court for Nancy to do her job. I think that is the reason that some establishment republicans are so opposed to the audits, they don't want to open that can of worms. They don't want to be accused of "taking" money from people.
Then the second tier of fun begins, who is responsible and are they criminally liable for prosecution? Let the perp walks begin.
NCSWIC