Rep. Loudermilk (R-GA) Involved in Seditious Overthrow Plot

I for one will definitely take your word as to wether or not what the Congressman did was appropriate over that of the Capital Police Chief.
/sarc

Face it, dude, your ridiculous post got nuked like Nagasaki. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Nice try, but nope.

How did it get nuked? I don't disagree that the Capitol Police said Loudermilk did not conduct a tour of the Capitol BUILDING. I never said he did. Did you even read the fucking thread?
.... Blimey! ... you surely slither-about like a snake.
Every time you're wrong about something...

### Salty
.... Blimey! ... you surely slither-about like a snake.
Every time you're wrong about something...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
And what might ''something'' be?

You are the one trying to change my words. And you stalk me in doing so.
From your thread title..."seditious overthrow plot".
There was no seditious overthrow plot...PERIOD!!
This sham of a circle jerk "bipartisan" committee says EVERY DAY..."we have the goods on Trump...these sorry fucker are a joke...they don't have shit. YR had that thread...Trumps going up the river in New York...how's that working for him?? How's the russian collusion HOAX working for yah chungster???
The next thing you'll try and tell us the misery index was President Reagan fault since the disasterous economy we experiencing now is Trump's fault...68% of the American people disagree with your nonsense and rightfully so.
How's the russian collusion HOAX working for yah chungster???
The next thing you'll try and tell us the misery index was President Reagan fault since the disasterous economy we experiencing now is Trump's fault...68% of the American people disagree with your nonsense and rightfully so. Originally Posted by bb1961
Russian collusion didn't work for me, because I never said there was any. In fact, one major reason I voted for Trump was because Hillary began that nonsense to deflect from her email deletions. And called me a deplorable. Ironically, though, Trump called Pence a Wimp and a Pussy, in front of his family and others. Disgusting Individual. I think most posters in this political area are Trump copycats. In lieu of substantive debate, they name call because their Hero does it.

Trump did preside over most of the factors that led to our runaway inflation. I discussed those reasons earlier.
From your thread title..."seditious overthrow plot".
There was no seditious overthrow plot...PERIOD!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt.
He did conveniently leave that out...it's called deflection...he's a pro at it.He calls this a "insurrection"...it NEVER was but he parrots the LSM talking points anyway, not too bright on his part.
In his twisted TDS logic if you call him out on his unsubstantiated threads and posts you are a Trump lover...
In his twisted TDS logic if you call him out on his unsubstantiated threads and posts you are a Trump lover... Originally Posted by bb1961
Unsubstantiated? We disagree on whether this was sedition. You act like your word is the final arbiter. You know there are Hearings on Capitol Hill, right? Many already believe Jan. 6 was seditious, some do not. I say it WAS. You are so intellectually lazy, you simply say I am sucked in by the left wing talking points. Grow up.
You seem sucked in by left wing talking points.
Unsubstantiated? We disagree on whether this was sedition... Many already believe Jan. 6 was seditious, some do not. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Except we're not talking about Jan. 6. This thread is about Jan. 5, and you're trying to smear a Congressperson for doing something a normal, conscientious Congressman does every fucking day - meet with your constituents and walk them down the hallway.
You seem sucked in by left wing talking points. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You are sucked in by intellectual laziness.
Except we're not talking about Jan. 6. This thread is about Jan. 5, and you're trying to smear a Congressperson for doing something a normal, conscientious Congressman does every fucking day - meet with your constituents and walk them down the hallway. Originally Posted by lustylad
Nope. Not buying your simplistic post.

Congress was about to confirm a new President. It was widely known that un-Americans, Proud Boys and Oathkeepers wanted to disrupt the process. We have them on camera saying they wanted to kill Pence and Pelosi.

Why was Louderfilth the only Congress person giving a tour on the 5th? You can take the 5th if you like, the question is rhetorical.
Gee... could it be maybe some of his constituents were in DC for the rally and decided to look up their Congressman?

Only a fascist would accuse his ideological opponents of sedition for dropping in on their elected representative while in town to exercise their 1st Amendment rights to assemble freely and petition their government.

You have nothing and you know it.
Gee... could it be maybe some of his constituents were in DC for the rally and decided to look up their Congressman?

Only a fascist would accuse his ideological opponents of sedition for dropping in on their elected representative while in town to exercise their 1st Amendment rights to assemble freely and petition their government.

You have nothing and you know it. Originally Posted by lustylad
It's not working Lusty.

I know you are ignorant as Fuck, so let me explain.

You can not ''drop in'' to see your Congressman while you happen to be in town. Especiallly on the day before a tranfer of power, the swearing in of a new President. It takes weeks after making an appointment to get a Tour.

Lusty, you need to stop embarrassing yourself. Quit before you get further behind.
It's not working Lusty.

I know you are ignorant as Fuck, so let me explain.

You can not ''drop in'' to see your Congressman while you happen to be in town. Especiallly on the day before a tranfer of power, the swearing in of a new President. It takes weeks after making an appointment to get a Tour.

Lusty, you need to stop embarrassing yourself. Quit before you get further behind. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're not only ignorant, but you are sneaky and disingenuous too.

Who says his constituents couldn't have booked their appointments weeks in advance to "drop in" while they were visiting DC?

Are you telling me none of the thousands of Biden supporters who attended his Inauguration 2 weeks later were allowed to visit and hang out with their dim-retard Representatives or Senators? What's the fucking point of making big donations to political campaigns and inaugural committees if it doesn't even buy you minimal access?

You're trying to stigmatize ordinary behavior that the dim-retards engage in every day as somehow "seditious" when a Republican does it.

It's not working, chungy. Not with me or anyone else. Time to stop embarrassing yourself.