It's Getting Funny Watching Hollywood Being So Indignant About The Oscars

Ol' Dan Boone was ten times the man you are. and i'd rather wear a coonskin cap proudly rather than a yarmulke falsely.

unless it's this one. yep i'm sure you are proud of that one!

oink oink piggy, did you go to market today and get some bacon?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Pig in a yarmulke.
  • DSK
  • 01-26-2016, 01:11 PM
Ol' Dan Boone was ten times the man you are. and i'd rather wear a coonskin cap proudly rather than a yarmulke falsely.

unless it's this one. yep i'm sure you are proud of that one!

oink oink piggy, did you go to market today and get some bacon?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Assup wearing a yarmulke makes any real Jewish person cry out in shame - he is a disgrace.
Assup wearing a yarmulke makes any real Jewish person cry out in shame - he is a disgrace. Originally Posted by DSK
I've said many times he's a disgrace to his people. He was expelled at a young age. He's a stupid, lazy, dirty pig.
Sticks and stones ...

LMAO!
I've said many times he's a disgrace to his people. He was expelled at a young age. He's a stupid, lazy, dirty pig. Originally Posted by bambino
neonatal? ahahaha. yeah they could tell at birth he was defective.
Sticks and stones ...

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're to stupid and lazy to care.
  • DSK
  • 01-26-2016, 08:27 PM
I've said many times he's a disgrace to his people. He was expelled at a young age. He's a stupid, lazy, dirty pig. Originally Posted by bambino
As many times as you have said it, you have been right.
Don't underestimate Assup. True, he's a disgrace to the Jews, but he is also a disgrace to humanity. He is a world class disgrace to sentient life anywhere in the Universe.
Fuck Will Smith and his no talent kids

Question: WHO missed out on their nomination? I keep hearing about a lack of nominees but haven't heard a name. Please don't say Michael B. Jordan or Beyonce.
  • DSK
  • 01-27-2016, 08:05 AM
Don't underestimate Assup. True, he's a disgrace to the Jews, but he is also a disgrace to humanity. He is a world class disgrace to sentient life anywhere in the Universe. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think you make an excellent point, and it shouldn't be overlooked.

It cannot be overemphasized or repeated too often what a complete jackass Assup is and how ironic it is that he thinks he is so smart yet everyone who meets him or interacts with him hates him.

Perhaps we should just feel sorry for him?
  • DSK
  • 01-27-2016, 08:08 AM
Talk about a major guilt trip. These self glorifying twerps are stumbling all over each other trying to be more indignant about the lack of " diversity" in the movie industry.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/osca...ry’/ar-BBoD7nn

So who is going to be the first to stand up and turn down their Oscar Nomination in order to allow a deserving minority to have a chance?

And Danny Devito can kiss my ass. The vast majority of Americans get up, go to work, and get along just fine without your self glorifying preaching. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I wish they would decry the lack of diversity in the NBA or the NFL. Player evaluation is as much an opinion as actor evaluation.

#NBASoBlack
I think you make an excellent point, and it shouldn't be overlooked.

It cannot be overemphasized or repeated too often what a complete jackass Assup is and how ironic it is that he thinks he is so smart yet everyone who meets him or interacts with him hates him.

Perhaps we should just feel sorry for him? Originally Posted by DSK
NO
NO Originally Posted by bambino
Bambino is right. NO!
Poor dipshits! When are you going to realize that you are collectively unworthy of my waste matter...
  • DSK
  • 01-28-2016, 08:27 AM
Poor dipshits! When are you going to realize that you are collectively unworthy of my waste matter... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do I detect the defiant and reflexive attack of a forlorn and shunned loser?