I know this has been discussed but needs to be said again I guess.

I am a little frustrated by hobbyist that want to schedule time with me but dont want to go through the verifying process. I require 2 verifiable references, either a link to their showcase or an email or phone # and yes I do check references. I cant make it anymore clear about how important my safety is. And I would think a hobbyist would want to be safe as well. I prefer a link to their showcase so I can just PM the reference but will send emails or even call if I have to, but regardless if you want to book an appointment with me please be prepared to provide me with the required reference. Saves us both time and gets you booked faster for the great services I offer. Lets all stay safe out there!!
CindeeSue Originally Posted by CindeeSue
1) Hobbyists don't have Showcases. We have Profiles & Bio's

2) Many Hobbyists won't see ANY ladies that don't have P411
I am sure there are some that will but, I am not one of them.

Have a nice Day,
CG
1) Hobbyists don't have Showcases. We have Profiles & Bio's

2) Many Hobbyists won't see ANY ladies that don't have P411
I am sure there are some that will but, I am not one of them.

Have a nice Day,
CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Pretty sure she is talking about the provider showcase the hobbyist had seen.
Cindee

A woman that screens well has fewer problems. A woman that works off backpage and doesn't screen may make more money, but she is taking many chances and she may get robbed, hurt, or disappointed with her clientele.
I believe every lady should screen but some of y'all ask for to much, I shouldn't have to give up my first born to see you. Originally Posted by Indiana Bone
+1 I have had ECCIE providers who wouldn't see me because my 4 OKs on P411 and my 17 reviews weren't good enough references in and of themselves. They demanded more info...so I just move on.
Cindysue have you fully researched p411. SOme of my favorite lmt's are on p411. IJS. Screening is the ladies discretion. It is up to us as gents to decide if we want to play by them or move on to someone else
I am a little frustrated by hobbyist that want to schedule time with me but dont want to go through the verifying process. I require 2 verifiable references, either a link to their showcase or an email or phone # and yes I do check references. I cant make it anymore clear about how important my safety is. And I would think a hobbyist would want to be safe as well. I prefer a link to their showcase so I can just PM the reference but will send emails or even call if I have to, but regardless if you want to book an appointment with me please be prepared to provide me with the required reference. Saves us both time and gets you booked faster for the great services I offer. Lets all stay safe out there!!
CindeeSue Originally Posted by CindeeSue
Most girls break down on their screening requirements rather quickly. I don't giver my Eccie handle, my name...my social security number, and so on to anybody...and girls with rigid screening requirements quickly say "ohh, ok".

I applaud your diligence, but most girls are not, and they never admit it here. Admitting you don't screen well as a provider will get you as much flack as I get for posting a review.
It's your ass so you have the right to impose whatever safety protocol makes you comfortable. Until recently I'd have had a tough time providing 2 references (see my reviews and you'll understand why) but decided that if I wasn't willing to have references I was limiting my choices. Fortunately, getting another Provider reference was a win/win (she was great!).
I don't ask for your firstborn, but I don't compromise either. My body, my choice. You want to not see someone who requires a handle, p411, whatever? Your money, your choice.

I am newbie friendly though - which people always question. When I say flexible/newbie friendly, it means I have alternatives that are not public knowledge that are only offered for new guys. Does it mean they're easy? No. Does it mean I'm asking for your SSN, real name, and DL # either? No. Plenty of ways to verify someone and stay safe!

I think I'm pretty easy to get to though, I've certainly never had anyone COMPLAIN about my screening in the US.

Providers: See guys okay with your screening
Guys: Find girls who will see you based on what you're willing to give out.

Simple, no?
Your money, your choice. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Thank you, It's about time Providers noticed that.

And in DFW, we got one hell of a selection too

CG
Thank you, It's about time Providers noticed that.

And in DFW, we got one hell of a selection too

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I cut my teeth in Vancouver baby, that's the law of the land . Girls are a dime a dozen there, in part due to the high Asian immigrant population I'd imagine. "White pussy" as the pooners call it (it means 'non-Asian', not white) generally tends to be a bit pricier (albeit, significantly lower volume) but you're also paying for a bit more than "walk in, she leads you to the shower, she scrubs your balls, sucks your cock, rides you, turns around rides you, you pound the hell out of her in doggy, she kicks you out" and you're paying a premium for someone who speaks your language.

If you're bored, check out their BP sometime. I used to actually have a side job posting CL ads for girls in 2009 or so when I was laid up. 3 ads per day was 100/month. I could easily get 10+ girls a month. I just had to have something like 20 craigslist accounts to handle it all.

But that's my point. No one should ever really have to compromise. There's more than enough to go around both ways.
In Viet Nam we were only required to give our name, rank and serial number. Damn life was so easy back then.
Hey I'd accept all that for screening, those serial numbers are as serious as SSN numbers :P
I guess that you want everyone to know how you look at the screening process. OK. I guess that some guys are concerned that the process of being screened by you is a big deal. But, I'm all about the session being a big deal.