What's a provider's "brand" worth?

Aww thanks! I like yours too! Just as much as your last one!
I was trying to be optimistic. Leave to nurse to be a bit cynical about this topic though. BSB you're brand is pretty cute as far as I can tell.

As for the B&E, theft and drama stuff, I'm gonna just say no. Originally Posted by bbtony
Thank-you BBtony for the compliment.
I think for some of us, brand or reputation if you will, has a large effect. I personally watch the boards and gravitate toward ladies that project a professional and classy image. I'm much more likely to visit a provider that has a set of classy yet erotic photos than I am one that has a selfie in the locker room at a local strip club.

Whether you call it being yourself or managing your brand, i believe the class of guys that are attracted by the reputation you've developed and the way you're portrayed on the board is directly correlated. Sure, fee plays into it as well but for many of us, not as much as one might think.

Anyway, just my two cents.
Thank-you BBtony for the compliment. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
That's nothing. You should see me in person. And ever compliment I give is real. BSB I wish I could handle drama here with as much class as you do. I tend to cover things with humor, but when you reply it is often sincere good advice.
We ladies can TRY to develop our brands for small or short-term business boosts, but at the end of the day a ladies reputation (good or bad) is earned. The more consistent a lady is overall, the more credibility she will have when she makes changes to her business for more profitability. Or at least I'd like to believe that...
You are absolutely right YummyMarie ... after being part of business corporations, I learned the value of a brand ... the assurance to obtain sustained sales or profits from that brand has a value ...
Thats why nowadays the franchisees are so popular ... a Business with a well known name and good reputation, can charge a percentage of the sales to the one is using it ...
When you appraise the name, one of the methods used to value it is to consider a number of years worth of sales ...
The name is linked to reputation, assurance and product quality and service that equals good sales ...

We ladies can TRY to develop our brands for small or short-term business boosts, but at the end of the day a ladies reputation (good or bad) is earned. The more consistent a lady is overall, the more credibility she will have when she makes changes to her business for more profitability. Or at least I'd like to believe that... Originally Posted by YummyMarie