Several months in have things changed?

I think what they wanted was for backpage to be gone, even though sesta/fosta was enacted after backpage was gone, it was the catalyst that started it all. So now that backpage is gone, all the commotion and attention to the matter seems to have died down.

But I would not get too comfortable, they brought one site down and will do it again when they want. Citizen44 has stated it's only a matter of time, and he may be correct. Who knows? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I worry about the same thing, when will this thing falter again and I hope no time soon. I am having a blast! By the way curvykatie you look so gorgeous ma’am and have definitely been put on my to do list.
Please stay on topic and avoid unnecessary rudeness and derogatory references. You're better than that. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sniff'n and the tears...
they brought one site down and will do it again when they want Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Even before Backpage, they were going after review sites. There was one in CA, (Redbook maybe?) and another one out east I believe that they took down.

The problem is when the police/feds don’t like you, its usually just a matter of time before they get you on financial charges. A lot of people are unfortunately selfish and greedy by nature, and they push a line or outright get stupid with the money, even when they were already rolling in it.
Even before Backpage, they were going after review sites. There was one in CA, (Redbook maybe?) and another one out east I believe that they took down.

The problem is when the police/feds don’t like you, its usually just a matter of time before they get you on financial charges. A lot of people are unfortunately selfish and greedy by nature, and they push a line or outright get stupid with the money, even when they were already rolling in it. Originally Posted by citizen44
It's not about the police or Feds not liking you. The police and Feds are engaged in all sorts of criminal activity themselves and they actively participate in the hobby. They're just responding to the religious conservative right wing(religious puritans) and the extreme liberal left (moral elitism). Those are the real drivers behind such laws.
Reading this shit is a good laugh. I'm sure they laugh too reading the stupidity of the posters. Matter of fact that they really think there are mods-admins-ect.... they dont know the feds run everything. Lol.
I worry about the same thing, when will this thing falter again and I hope no time soon. I am having a blast! By the way curvykatie you look so gorgeous ma’am and have definitely been put on my to do list. Originally Posted by Yabadabbado
Well hello there stranger!