Weekly Biden Report Card

12 inch clock or all clock

Professor Pauline Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Snipped as useless information Originally Posted by Nubom70
lol Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

CNN Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Went 18 months without an American death, doesn't sound like many attacks on US troops to me. Funny how biden changed Trumps's border policies and blew up the border, ended America's energy independence but helped Russia complete their pipeline and signed many executive orders turning over Trump policies and when it comes to the "friendly" taliban you want us to believe biden had to follow something Trump started? biden owns all of this. Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
YES.........
Yeah, but people "forget" that Trump started the whole damn thing, set as an
Epic-Fail from the beginning. Massive concessions to the Taliban, Originally Posted by Nubom70
Do you really think Trump would have let the Taliban dictate anything to him????

Dancing to the Taliban Timetable
Biden’s Aug. 31 deadline for evacuation is political and could leave many behind..

U.S. Struggles to Count Its Citizens in Afghanistan as Biden Weighs Withdrawal Delay

Taliban leaders have told the U.S. they would object to an extension of withdrawal window

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't tell Trump what they are dictating to Biden
Do you really think Trump would have let the Taliban dictate anything to him????

Dancing to the Taliban Timetable
Biden’s Aug. 31 deadline for evacuation is political and could leave many behind..

U.S. Struggles to Count Its Citizens in Afghanistan as Biden Weighs Withdrawal Delay

Taliban leaders have told the U.S. they would object to an extension of withdrawal window

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't tell Trump what they are dictating to Biden Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
he quoted CNN News Sir, The all the lies we can get away with network,
Give up Sir, its a hospice case on that one
he quoted CNN News Sir, The all the lies we can get away with network,
Give up Sir, its a hospice case on that one Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

When did CNN go to the left of MSNBC???
It's remarkable!
When did CNN go to the left of MSNBC???
It's remarkable! Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Bwahahahahahaha.....
Perused the lib news last night.....
Rachel Maddow was focused on Afghanistan....
Our bud Chris Cuomo was talking about.... drumroll.... TRUMP!!!!
Neither mentioned the disgraced NY Governor who is now no longer guv....
I am sure Trump is doing something under the table with his business contacts around the world. Biden is still waiting for his "Cuties" extended and deleted blu Ray DVD to be delivered. Joey would love to take a peek under psaki's dress so see if colors match !
Well at least he doesn't send mean tweets.....

The Taliban’s Aug. 31 ‘Red Line’
Now we know why Biden wants all U.S. troops out of Kabul in a week.

One of the mysteries of the last 10 days is President Biden’s reluctance to say a discouraging word about the Taliban. He’s been far tougher on our Afghanistan allies than on the jihadists who have taken over the country and humiliated the U.S. The reason is almost certainly that Mr. Biden feels he needs the Taliban’s cooperation to get Americans out of harm’s way in Kabul.

If that wasn’t clear already, a Taliban spokesman made it crystal on Monday when he said the U.S. President had better not extend his deadline for having all U.S. troops out of the country past Aug. 31.
I really think China, Russia dirt on the Biden family, and he is willing to let the world go in flames to protect them, along with his valuable "Cuties" bluray dvd's !
damning Surrenderer in Chief ad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GX0yGdMNUA
As accurate as it gets Charno!!
According to former Ca. Representative, Daryll Issa, a group of 30-40 San Diego high school students are stranded in Afghanistan. They were on a school trip.

I'd like the Ginger Goebbels to spin it if the ragheads start executing those children one by one.
And how many of those kids parents are avid Democrats !
Yeah, if Trump hadn't actually been working on it for a year, and had agreements written up, fully
documented and signed, they might actually be able to blame anyone else. Oops! Dang paper trails. )

I am sure Trump is doing something under the table with his business contacts around the world.

He's going to be opening a string of Chopan Kabob stands, since he already made a down payment.