Wakeup and Valerie after 4 years

It's about time more people stood up to WakeUp.
I say he needs to go all he contributes to this board is hatefulness.
  • Trey
  • 05-23-2012, 06:59 PM
I do wonder the penalty for failing to observe the warning.

And she did not listen to the warning. Ijs

And she did not listen to the warning. Ijs Originally Posted by trey
She not only ignored the warning but laughed at him too .
It's about time more people stood up to WakeUp.
I say he needs to go all he contributes to this board is hatefulness. Originally Posted by carkido45
I'll back that

And she did not listen to the warning. Ijs Originally Posted by trey
You are the smash and dash master, you should be on my side.

EA, I actually don't want to hurt anyone, but some do get booty hurt when I speak my mind. Thats why I try to always be positive, but some need someone to stand up to them. Warning about what??? I know how to fight lol, and he can call me names, its ok. I can take it. As I said I'm done. I was just having a laugh, at the expense of someone who laughes at everyone 24/7.
By all means girl have fun. I just got the impression that you thought this thread had some truth to it. That's why I suggested reading up...

I have no doubt you can fight lol. But fighting someone on their turf is hard to do...
I don't care about someone elses personal life, but getting back for all the fat and uglies lol. I'm a part of this board too, or are you gonna ban me for your friend? I'm staying withing my guidlines right? Well, like I said, point is across. Some on this board are so disrespectful, and I mean VERY. And really we all should be on the same side, hookers, and hobbyist right??? So why is it ok to offend one of us? I think a lady should apply for Mod lol. Get these dissrespectful men straight! I don't care how a woman looks or what she does, a REAL man has respect PERIOD!
  • Trey
  • 05-23-2012, 07:30 PM
I just want to know if the guys outside your window. He was in the military, I don't know what he did may just push papers for all I know. But he may also have played the latest call of duty if so watch your back.

Either way I like this let's see where it goes.
I just want to know if the guys outside your window. He was in the military, I don't know what he did may just push papers for all I know. But he may also have played the latest call of duty if so watch your back.

Either way I like this let's see where it goes. Originally Posted by trey
You crack me up. I got to admit I'm most dangerous in bed, I'll suck a dick till the balls shribble. Now match that lmao. Smash and Dash Trey, Remember babe
Amy... You might wanna read up. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
This is correct.

Some of these comments couldn't be further from the truth it's a bit comical, and anyone who knows either of us personally know that....So by all means, carry on should you wish to, it's quite entertaining to read.
I'm sure he has dug deep out his pockets-Lol..You don't know WU very well...not true

He fell in love with a hooker and can't let go. Probably sending her Western Union weekly,This is just funny, I can imagine anyone who knows WU must be laughing their arse off that this one...again not true
) Originally Posted by bustyamy
she don't want you or she would be in Houston and not sucking other guys, or in another Country. I'm actually in Houston at this very moment, sitting on his sofa...

But stop falling in love lol. I can assure you WU has never been in love with anyone. Originally Posted by bustyamy

Oh my, your wifey preggo with another man. SURPRISE, I'm trying to help you. Wakeup Wakeup, for real!!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
This may come as a shock to you, but WU and I aren't actually married...
I know you aren't married lol. My point exactly. But he claims you as his wife lmao. I was just having fun, have fun girl. I don't know how cheap he is, but he must be giving you something lol. If not then go out and make money. You are beautiful, and can make lots$$$$$. I know he got booty hurt and cried to you, and nice of you to come to his defense. I would do that for any of my regulars too! Carry on carry on.

This may come as a shock to you, but WU and I aren't actually married... Originally Posted by Valerie

Well who gets custody of boardman?
I know you aren't married lol. My point exactly. But he claims you as his wife lmao. I was just having fun, have fun girl. I don't know how cheap he is, but he must be giving you something lol. If not then go out and make money. You are beautiful, and can make lots$$$$$. I know he got booty hurt and cried to you, and nice of you to come to his defense. I would do that for any of my regulars too! Carry on carry on. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Our hobby marriage is a cheeky joke, and he is not a client of mine, nor has he ever been. Certainly not cheap either, but I don't let him pay for anything, as I'm far to independent and make my own money.... I also wouldn't classify this as coming to his defense, he can defend himself just fine without me, so consider this my .02.
Well who gets custody of boardman? Originally Posted by pyramider
Haha...I'll take the pussy...