Primantis says no to JD!!

Do you think they care? Clearly, they don't.

So why are you so up in arms about it? Do you have a vested stake in Primanti's restaurants or something? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
How do you know they don’t care? They’re in business to make money. I care because I loathe discrimination in any form. How does that grab you Owbie? American citizens shouldn’t be treated that way. No matter their race, religion or political beliefs. Then there’s the 1st amendment thingy.
Bam, you're hilarious

Next time you're in a Primanti's with me I'll buy you a cap and cheese for that whopper

Hey Bam
Do you even know what happened?

Vance's team called Primantis and asked if they could stop by for lunch. Management said sure, but no cameras, because they are busy.
Vance arrived with cameras
They were barred from entry, because Primantis said no cameras
They were still allowed in, to get food, to meet and talk with customers, but without cameras.

Vance's team wanted to do a photo op at Primantis. Primanties said no cameras.

Hey Bam, do you understand this? Just to confirm that we are on the same page, you understand this, right? That they weren't allowed in because they wanted to bring cameras. Not that they were Vance or MAGA, but because Primantis did not want cameras in their restaurant, and they did not have to kick their customers out for Vance's photo op.

Do you understand this? Or are you otherwise able to state back the facts that happened, unbiased? I know you are biased for Trump and Vance. I am biased for Harris. That much is obvious, but you can be biased and still state facts.
Bam, you're hilarious

Next time you're in a Primanti's with me I'll buy you a cap and cheese for that whopper

Originally Posted by HDGristle
I wouldn’t go anywhere with you. Especially Primantis.
Goes to figure that MAGA ignores the facts when it suits them lol
Hey Bam
Do you even know what happened?

Vance's team called Primantis and asked if they could stop by for lunch. Management said sure, but no cameras, because they are busy.
Vance arrived with cameras
They were barred from entry, because Primantis said no cameras
They were still allowed in, to get food, to meet and talk with customers, but without cameras.

Vance's team wanted to do a photo op at Primantis. Primanties said no cameras.

Hey Bam, do you understand this? Just to confirm that we are on the same page, you understand this, right? That they weren't allowed in because they wanted to bring cameras. Not that they were Vance or MAGA, but because Primantis did not want cameras in their restaurant, and they did not have to kick their customers out for Vance's photo op.

Do you understand this? Or are you otherwise able to state back the facts that happened, unbiased? I know you are biased for Trump and Vance. I am biased for Harris. That much is obvious, but you can be biased and still state facts. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Why did they throw customers out for Harris to bring in a bus load of actors to do photo op at the Moon location. Do you understand that?
I wouldn’t go anywhere with you. Especially Primantis. Originally Posted by bambino
I know. Which is why none takes your "bets" seriously.

Pretending this is a 1st Amendment item is similarly unserious.

Maybe you, Devo and I should all visit this Primanti's together. It would be a grand old time. We can make it the next unofficial board lunch. Just don't bring your camera crew and we'll be fine. Better yet, book them in advance for a private party and we an have them kick everyone else out.

And we can invite JV. We know he wants a cap and cheese. Probably a tall boy

I know. Which is why none takes your "bets" seriously.

Pretending this is a 1st Amendment item is similarly unserious.

Maybe you, Devo and I should all visit this Primanti's together. It would be a grand old time. We can make it the next unofficial board lunch. Just don't bring your camera crew and we'll be fine. Better yet, book them in advance for a private party and we an have them kick everyone else out.

And we can invite JV. We know he wants a cap and cheese. Probably a tall boy Originally Posted by HDGristle
It wasn’t a bet Mr Gristle. But we can now call Primantis, Primantis Lite!!!!!! Watch their sales tumble. Good bye Mr Gristle. Thanks for playing.
Goes to figure that MAGA ignores the facts when it suits them lol Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
This. All day. They know it, and they don't care.
We know it wasn't a bet, Bam. Zero mettle.

And I mean, you can call it Primanti's Lite if you want.

I'm gonna order 3 sammiches today. One is for JV if he wants to swing by and pick it up. I have a similar policy about no cameras and campaign events though so he can pick it up at the door.

If not, I'll eat it JV's sammich for him while you cheer on cancel culture.

BWAHAHAHA
We know it wasn't a bet, Bam. Zero mettle.

And I mean, you can call it Primanti's Lite if you want.

I'm gonna order 3 sammiches today. One is for JV if he wants to swing by and pick it up. I have a similar policy about no cameras and campaign events though so he can pick it up at the door.

If not, I'll eat it JV's sammich for him while you cheer on cancel culture.

BWAHAHAHA Originally Posted by HDGristle
They cancelled themselves. Now stuff your face Mr Gristle. Enjoy!!!!!!! BTW, does Primantis now have Tampons in the men’s room? You may need one, or two, after 3 of those gross sandwiches!!!!!!

AWAHAWAHWABAHA
Thank you, Bam. Got what I needed.

Now for more story

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2024/0...r-boycott.html

“Without any advance notice, today’s campaign stop caused some momentary confusion for our staff,” the statement continued. “However, Senator Vance and his team were welcomed into our restaurant shortly after and engaged with our guests inside and on the property. Senator Vance’s supportive comments that our manager got a little nervous given the secret service, police and crowd accurately reflect the nature of what occurred, and we are glad that it was resolved quickly.”

TribLive.com reported that Vance, in fact, interacted with a “small crowd” outside of Primanti’s.

“We paid for everybody’s food, we gave them a nice tip and of course, when I gave a nice tip, I said, ‘No taxes on tips,’” Vance said per TribLive.com“It’s all right. Don’t hold it against (the worker). She just got a little nervous, but it’s a great local business. Let’s keep on supporting it.”

Sadly, restaurant’s explanation and Vance’s words seemingly backing that account, seem to have been widely ignored on social media. A talking point among those folks was an August event that the Kamala Harris-Tim Walz campaigned reserved at a Primanti in Moon Township. That event, unlike Vance’s drop-in, however, was reportedly coordinated in advance.
Why did they throw customers out for Harris to bring in a bus load of actors to do photo op at the Moon location. Do you understand that? Originally Posted by bambino

they didn't

Harris gave notice they would be there days before they arrived. Management agreed. Management forgot and failed to close early, so they had to kick people out.

Vance gave notice same-day, management agreed if there were no cameras. Vance wanted to bring cameras. Management said no cameras and kicked them out. Vance now says that they were kicked out without any mention of the REASON they were kicked out.

You don't get to disagree when the facts do not match your narrative. You can't disagree with a fact. Because it is fact.
Republicans: a private business has the right to refuse service to anyone based on their beliefs

Also Republicans: THEY REFUSED TO SERVE JD?? BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT!!

Lol. The continued, pervasive hypocrisy of trump and his supporters is equal parts hilarious and sad. No big deal, though. The entire trump movement will be in the dustbin soon enough. Vance doesn't deserve fries and slaw on a sandwich anyway.