Review template

And Paulie ... SAMCRO approved it!

Nice report btw!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
\

But but but… who assigned it an extra 7???

Samanta of Buffalo 716-3788-9681
running out of wine Sir ?
Nope, and plenty of cheese too....
Nope, and plenty of cheese too.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
wat kind of ceese?
wat kind of ceese? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Cleese!!!
I typed Cleese.
Damn auto correct.....
and I ave problem wit my key LOL
Nope, and plenty of cheese too.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3KBuQHHKx0
Maybe a little off topic or maybe seeing that the OP is questioning encounters template. Why is it some states ie. Ohio, when an encounter is posted you can see the activities and the encounter duration/ time, but not in Upstate NY's encounters?
Maybe a little off topic or maybe seeing that the OP is questioning encounters template. Why is it some states ie. Ohio, when an encounter is posted you can see the activities and the encounter duration/ time, but not in Upstate NY's encounters? Originally Posted by mad469s
Because we must be special in Upstate or is it "Upset"?
Because we must be special in Upstate or is it "Upset"? Originally Posted by Perryay
Maybe different state laws?
WOS
we will not see activity's till Trump wins NY?

or
we'll never get the same deal
Because we must be special in Upstate or is it "Upset"? Originally Posted by Perryay
WOS Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
In most areas the template has been restored. All of NY is still in that gimped version for whatever reason.

As a Mod I asked over and over for weeks in the staff forums with ZERO replies from upper management. Several other issues went the same way....radio silence.

It was one of the reasons I resigned, I got tired of taking the all the heat and getting little or no support. The current mods can see for themselves if they were so inclined and could 'bump' the threads I posted back there....and send emails and PMs to the 'developers'....maybe they will have better luck, but I doubt it.
Seems like DDarkness is the only one present and is too overworked to address this properly.
God knows nothing else has been addressed. ISO's in welcome threAds, insults and off topic posts let slide (except mine of course)old reviews bumped well over 30 days,.... all kinds of shit not being done properly . Where ARE ISO threads anyway?

Bah! I'm happy to be out.

Peace
PK
Good rant!!!!
In most areas the template has been restored. All of NY is still in that gimped version for whatever reason.

As a Mod I whined over and over for weeks in the staff forums with ZERO replies from upper management. Several other issues went the same way....radio silence.

Besides being a natural quitter it was one of the reasons I resigned, Poor me, I got tired of taking the all the heat and getting little or no support for a job I volunteered for. The current mods can see for themselves if they were so inclined and could 'bump' the threads I posted back there....and send emails and PMs to the 'developers' instead of the reviewers....maybe they will have better luck, but I doubt it.
Seems like DDarkness is the only one present and is too overworked to address this properly, you know, since I quit and all.
God knows nothing else has been addressed. ISO's in welcome threAds, insults and off topic posts let slide (except mine of course)old reviews bumped well over 30 days,.... all kinds of shit not being done properly . Where ARE ISO threads anyway?

Bah! I'm happy to be out, though I do miss pointing and ban hammering at least one poster

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
FIFY