Oscar Shenanigans

considering Rock is worth about 60 Million and Smith about 350 Million i won't be losing any sleep over this crap.
considering Rock is worth about 60 Million and Smith about 350 Million i won't be losing any sleep over this crap. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Smiths Ho is worth $50 million on her own, mmmmm
staged!!!!
staged!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
which one gets a Oscar next year for it????
Flashback: Violent Hollywood Hypocrite Will Smith Mocked Alopecia Victim on Live TV

...On Thursday comedian and political commentator, Jimmy Dore released video of Will Smith with Arsenio Hall where he mocked an Alopecia victim on live television....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7u9_z7ZSnk
I had zero problem with Will Smith defending his wife, cuck or not, it's not cool for anyone to make fun of a medical condition. There is no way Chris Rock did not know about it. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Well here's a different camera angle where poor little distraught Jada is laughing and clapping as Will slaps Chris Rock and for the most part ruins his career. If she was any kind of wife she would have stopped Will from going up there and committing not only a crime but making an ass of himself in front of millions of people.

https://youtu.be/c_wzYLdnaT8
Who cares. I'd Chris Rock wants to pursue changes he will. Otherwise it was a staged event. Originally Posted by Fizley
From what I understand that was a Black Oscar for the top Black Actors and actresses that are members of the Academy. I also heard that the Oscar awards had been experiencing a dip in ratings in the past few years. So if it was staged it was done to up the Oscar's ratings and they picked Black night for two Black celebrities to exchange aggression just to improve their ratings. That wouldn't be a good look for Black Celebrities. I am not buying that it was "staged" not unless something shows up that convinces me otherwise.
How could it be staged to promote ratings, when none of us knew to tune in to see it?

Smith is a Jackass. Should have been arrested within minutes. You and I would have been.
How could it be staged to promote ratings, when none of us knew to tune in to see it?

Smith is a Jackass. Should have been arrested within minutes. You and I would have been. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Supposedly the LAPD were summoned by the directors of the Award Ceremonies because Will Smith was told to leave but refused. LAPD were prepared to arrest Smith but apparently Chris Rock didn't want to press charges. I guess Will Smith has resigned from the Academy. His career probably won't ever be the same.
The Cops should not ask if Chris Rock wants Smith arrested. They need to follow the law. The crime is against society, not Rock. Smith should be in jail, in a cell with G.I. John
The Cops should not ask if Chris Rock wants Smith arrested. They need to follow the law. The crime is against society, not Rock. Smith should be in jail, in a cell with G.I. John Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well Chris Rock is the victim he was the one that was slapped. Being the crime didn't really take place in a public setting doesn't put Society as a victim. Now if Chris Rock was injured to the point where he needed medical attention then Will would have been arrested regardless. But Chris Rock has up to a year and one day to change his mind.
The Cops should not ask if Chris Rock wants Smith arrested. They need to follow the law. The crime is against society, not Rock. Smith should be in jail, in a cell with G.I. John Originally Posted by Chung Tran

stop hyperventilating over it. it's simple assault. at best he'd be booked then released.
It was complete bullshit. And everyone coming up to Smith consoling him!! What about the guy that just got bitch slapped for all the world to see. I would sue the shit out of Smith. Yet somehow he gets a standing ovation afterword. The world has collectively lost its fucking mind.
staged!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
i did not know his wife was involved with it.

so i retract the staged claim.
i did not know his wife was involved with it.

so i retract the staged claim. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That women is a toxic bitch. I am surprised Will Smith has done as well as he has with that bitch around. The only good Movie she has ever been in was the "Nutty Professor" with Eddie Murphy. She was young and maybe not as screwed up as she is now. After this Oscar incident people are starting to realize she is Will's biggest problem not his biggest asset.