video ads on eccie

- For entertainment! Check out my sig line as well
Great video
I would love it if we could embed our videos into our posts! I'm totally happy to have it hosted elsewhere, but it would be so great if we could embed them into our ads (or this thread) like we can with pictures instead of just having text links to them. You can do it with HTML but I don't know about with BBcode or whatever it's called.

I'm trying to decide what to do for my next video. Maybe I'll even shoot it in Dallas! There are some great videographers in town. I'm very impressed with what I've seen coming out of Dallas in terms of videos. Lola's is really excellent.
I have a video linked in my signature in which I smear hot melted chocolate all over myself. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
I'd smear MYSELF on you any day, you wouldn't need to lift a finger to smear this hot chocolate on you!!
Word of caution on videos...plug in your earbuds to your phone or computer if you're at work.
Blissofdfw Originally Posted by moondoggiz69
Oh Yeah! Bliss walking through that door, that's a hot shot. More Ladies should do it. Melannie, Belle and Lolabrea shots are also sexy.
I'd smear MYSELF on you any day, you wouldn't need to lift a finger to smear this hot chocolate on you!! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Oh my! We should make a video about that instead...
No other video I have seen, including my own, comes close to Pistol Mark's. That girl is serious as a heart attack! Her performance is Oscar worthy, the film quality is superior, and the background is top notch. Wow!
No other video I have seen, including my own, comes close to Pistol Mark's. That girl is serious as a heart attack! Her performance is Oscar worthy, the film quality is superior, and the background is top notch. Wow! Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Pistol is hot, but don't have to go to that extreme, most providers won't. A nice sexy short video, being creative, sexy and erotic is more hot than just plan out fucking.