Ladies beware - KingKunta27

I guess that's why the mods moved it to the correct forum...
I guess that's why the mods moved it to the correct forum... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
No, one mod moved it from the correct to the incorrect forum. Mistakes happen. This one should be rectified soon.
I can't speak for SteveOTX but I'd guess fellow hobbyist Generic White Guy wouldn't get the same reaction out of him..... Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
Lmao, +1
I don't think his name is scary.. on the contrary, I really enjoyed him in the "Roots" mini-series.. now DarkeyKong.. that one sends shivers up my neck! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung, it sends shivers up all of our spines, Geordi La Forge gave a very memorable and riveting performance as America's favorite fictionalized slave.
An irritant is not an alert. Moved to coed.
Probably just showed up, observed something he didn't like, and took off. An explanation is warranted though.
  • Iam45
  • 12-07-2015, 01:07 PM
So did King Cunt knock on the door and ran away? J/k
So did King Cunt knock on the door and ran away? J/k Originally Posted by Iam45
Im sorry people but this would be so funny roflmao. I loved that game
At the top of this forum, it states: "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material." That's the standard for whether a given fact situation is alert-worthy. The same standard is used for both hobbyists and providers.

Adrienne states: "KingKunta27 contacted me today for an appointment at 3:00PM. Arrived to my incall 30 minutes late and had the audacity to waste my time by showing up and bailing out on the appointment without any apology or compensation for my time." There is nothing -- NOTHING -- in that statement showing a danger to anyone.

Katrina, you attempt to change the standard for an alert to the following:

"It's a pretty scary feeling for the girl. Many things go through our head as to why he would get to your location or get your address and then bail out? Now he knows where you live, where you lay your head... (stalker, serial killer, freak, weak ass bitch)etc.. What are his intentions behind that it?"

Of course, the OP didn't write any of those things. You speculate about the thoughts the OP had in her head, based on nothing that she wrote, and without the OP having stated any facts to show danger.

Rather than making this the baseless speculation forum, I think we should keep it the alerts forum, and limit the posts here to those about danger.

btw, despite you implication to the contrary, I consider myself a member of a community made up of both providers and hobbyists, and I have been on this board and ASPD before for more than 20 years keeping both providers and hobbyists out of Barney Fife's clutches. You? Originally Posted by ShysterJon
For as much time as you spend here and considering the topics you provide advice on I doubt you're a truly successful attorney. You're biggest worry in the world seems to be if a post that you don't feel is alert worthy gets moved to coed. You do provide sound advice but the way you go about comes across as a know-it-all. You're not the only one that has an education or opinion, the God complex is irritating, almost as much as the picture of a girl that appears to be 12 years old in your avitar.
For as much time as you spend here and considering the topics you provide advice on I doubt you're a truly successful attorney. You're biggest worry in the world seems to be if a post that you don't feel is alert worthy gets moved to coed. You do provide sound advice but the way you go about comes across as a know-it-all. You're not the only one that has an education or opinion, the God complex is irritating, almost as much as the picture of a girl that appears to be 12 years old in your avitar. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
1. I don't give a rat's ass what you think. 2. Actually, I'm as successful as I want to be, and I write here to relax and think of new fact situations. What have you ever done to help the hobbying community? 3. My avatar is of my SB, who was 19 years-old when I took it. Not only are you a peawit, you seem to have poor vision.
Unless a girl is misrepresenting herself or has a dangerous Incall (which I know the op does not) there is no excuse for getting to someone's Incall location and then bailing without some compensation. Not to mention this opens the door for someone to scope us out to stalk us out us rob us or kill us.

I think it's alert worthy but anything you post out here in the open gets trolled these days anyway
I don't understand why it's inherently more dangerous for a hobbyist to go to a provider's incall to cancel, versus the hobbyist knowing the location of a provider's incall and canceling some other way (examples: text, call, or email). Moreover, why is it inherently dangerous for a hobbyist to come to an incall, not pay, not engage in any activities, and leaving, versus coming, paying, playing, and leaving? Maybe one of you girls can explain.

Also, has anyone considered that maybe the guy thought it would be less douchey to cancel in person than by, for example, calling?
What is it that you don't understand? I think you would understand the risks more than anyone.

It's creepy for one.

There are tons of people in the Hobby with bad motives pimps trolls rapists people who are mentally unstable pimps jealous providers that may want to cause harm to a lady guys who become infatuated with a provider or who were declined and simply can't take no for an answer. I can go on and on with the possible things that could and have happened in the hobby.

The whole point of having an Incall is to have somewhere separate to work away from where you live with your family. To have a safe place for clients to come and enjoy their time.

When someone pulls a creep move like getting your location or in the op case get all the way there and then cancel all kinds of alarms would be going off for me.

Paranoid? Maybe so but theRe is a reason we screen and have the two call systems in place once that is breached we have to worry a little more about the things previously mentioned and more.

Not to mention it's a waste of our time. Like I said before if a lady does not look like her pics her Incall is dirty or unsafe or she is false advertising in any way I can understand bailing that is the clients right but I don't think that was the case here at all

This world is a scary place and it's not always rainbows and roses
Maybe I'm not being clear: All the dangers you mention can also happen with a client who COMES, PLAYS, AND PAYS, as well as one who comes, cancels, and doesn't pay. So again, what's the inherent danger with a client who comes, cancels, and doesn't pay?
1. I don't give a rat's ass what you think. 2. Actually, I'm as successful as I want to be, and I write here to relax and think of new fact situations. What have you ever done to help the hobbying community? 3. My avatar is of my SB, who was 19 years-old when I took it. Not only are you a peawit, you seem to have poor vision. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
If you don't care why did you devote a whole paragraph to reply?

As far as what I've done to help the hobbying community, in the last 2.5 years I've gotten 5 girls out of the hobby by setting them up with RW careers and/or legitimate businesses. Any others that I get to know and see they have skills I help them get out of this as it's not a long-term solution to those having difficulty and not knowing where to turn when they're alone or have a child(ren) to feed. You teaching them to stay out of trouble lets them eat for a day. Getting them out of the business teaches them to eat for life.

I've also taught many how to obtain and use a gun, tazer, or teach them self defense to protect them from the aggressive tough guys trying to take advantage of a woman.

I was an executive and left that corporate world to devote my time to my personal business ventures. Every business I own gives thousands to charity each year. You're contribution to society is yelling and belittling girls posting alerts and occasionally giving some advice, yes, you're much better than me.