North TX Brothels

Some last longer than others, but the non Asian studios get VERY dramatic behind the scenes, and do not last long, plus a lot of the girls start thinking about how to become indy so they can make more money or some other drama bullshit. So unless there is a complete overhaul of girls every now and then, those studios do not last long, but eventually, get targeted and raided by the cops.
121 & Preston, the adult bookstore and the strip joint next to each other and all the single trailers that spaced out along the highway. They were there for years until the developers came into town.
  • Rico
  • 01-12-2022, 07:33 AM
There was a vegetable stand at that intersection call Lolaville. Surrounded by farm land and the trailers.
121 and Preston rd was Aprils up until the very early 90's. It was a single wide trailer if I recall correctly.
when i visited The Chicken Ranch in Pahrump, NV (west of las vegas), the cumplex seemed to be mobile homes or portable buildings all connected together.

the only memory i have of north plano was the muddy Coit Rd.
When were those establishments around? Just curious. When did they go away?
  • L1A2D
  • 01-14-2022, 06:24 AM
They’re still around but a bit more discrete and in the mcmansions of Plano
One in particular comes to mind run by several sisters
There was house next to April’s trailer in the 91-92 timeframe. A couple different businesses came and went in that house including a hamburger joint and an antiques place. My wife stopped when it was antiques. After browsing the antiques, she wandered over April’s thinking it was also antiques or crafts. Boy did she get a surprise. It was excruciating trying to keep a straight face when she told me about it that night!
Inadvertent double post.
I have read that before, and... I was there 2 days ago, and that is the last area I would expect to see brothels, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That was the other side of the middle of no where back then. I’d go out there to see meteor showers because the sky there was so dark.