Doesn't Add Up

I have no idea what this thread is about anymore but does Pyramider's third photo look like Toby Keith? Originally Posted by rockytop
i've always thought toby keith was a .........well you know.
OK, this may or may not be alert worthy, but here's the scenario

The phone number bounces back as No RL info allowed- Staff
Two pics bounce back from tin-eye. We don't usually get tin eye hits in here, especially when the provider is posting a mature age and the pic is a 20 something from a Russian website (with the head removed) for this person's showcase.
The "provider" has been around a year and a half, disappeared from posting for a year, now is back, and has a lot more questions than answers. WTF

I'm not going to out anybody in public, but PM me if you have any questions. My Spidey Sense is going off on this one and I'd hate to see any fellow hobbyists ensnared.

Just an FYI Originally Posted by phildo
i've re-read your post and all the follow-ups.
and still am wondering - just what is the point of your post?

that she has pics that are not her?
that the pics are from a russian website?
that the provider is now back after sometime off?
that the provider has a lot more questions than answers?

or that this is all a mickey mouse way of advertising??

i'm moving on, but it just seems like a lot of wasted pixels/energy on your part, the mod's part, the follow-up posters' part.
i have no fucking idea what this is about.

but i found an assclown...

wanna see?

i don't know if it's russian or american though - it's just pale.

RL info was revealed in the orginal post. That was removed and noted as such. The nature of the RL info required, in my opion, that a specific word be removed through out the thread as it made it easy to figure out the RL info. I may have been overly carefull with protecting the RL info but if it was your RL info being released, I am sure you would prefer we provide you the same level of protection. The info released could have had a harsh impact on the provider.

If you use a little common sense and read that RL info was involved, it should have been clear that the other edits were related to that. I am sorry if it was confusing but I am not in the least sorry I did what I felt was needed to protect a member here.

Again, the best thing to do if you see an edit that does not make sense is to RTM the post or PM a mod, not to continue to speculate and possibily cause more problems. The staff ALWAYS has a reason to edit a post. it may not be clear to you and we may not always be able to explain to the general membership why but we do not edit just to edit.

Having been outed myself I am very senistive to outing of RL info and will continue to do everything I can to protect all members
Einstein popped out of his grave and told me what the forbidden word is. I couldn't figure it out for myself.

I inserted the forbidden word everywhere I saw the magic *****. I still have no clue what this thread is all about.

I'm gonna sleep on it and maybe next year it will all be clear.
The word is NOT forbidden. Just in this context due to the RL info that was released
I have no idea WTF you all are talking about. Aside from that, happy new new year.
So.... My understanding is.. That he was trying to warn fellow Eccie people that a provider was using pictures not hers and that her number came back as something different ----- the clown.
And for some reason it was moved from the alert section because it was not alert worthy since she is a member here as well.
And certain words were deleted.
OK well KUDOS to the MODS they do their best.
AND DOUBLE KUDOS to PHILDO for trying to give everyone the heads up.
On Something that may or may not be wacked off..............
SO HAPPY NEW YEARS and lets start new....but keep certain things old like if our old GUTT tells us something is not right then stay away.