stay the fuck away from this bitch - just took off with my $

So sorry that happened!

research next time and you may have better luck!
Diff'rent' strokes for different folks I guess, but 'Mandi' is at best a '6' and obviously white trash... you can do better.
  • yambs
  • 10-12-2012, 10:47 PM
people need to use some common sense..
ALL things will come back on you someday someway. After more than 30 years hobbieing, several years in the swingers lifestyle and more years hanging around and DJ ing at Strip clubs I can safely tell you, she will get hers and usually with lots of interest compounded! Best advise,,,??? research research, and when possible, research some more be carefull out there!!!!
No offense to the OP but NO, of course that is not what happens when you mess around with Backpage. I would imagine most of the ladies here began on BP and many still run ads there. It is entirely the person you had the misfortune to choose and not check out very carefully. And how many of you clients still peruse BP and call the occasional BP lady? I would venture 75-90%. The ladies on BP are not verified of course, but many have reviews on ECCIE. And speaking of verified, how many of you clients on ECCIE are verifed? NONE. Pretty much making you the same risk as a BP lady. It's why many quality providers
won't have anything to do with a client who only is a member of ECCIE and not P411. And it's not fun to be descriminated against like that is it? But a guy on ECCIE is totally anonymous, have hobby phones that can't be traced, change their handles and perhaps have multiple handles. How does that make a lady feel safe?
  • Nakia
  • 10-20-2012, 11:27 PM
Sorry that happened to you! BP has nothing but bad luck.
BP is slowly going to crumble to pieces....
For what it's worth, I've found some quality ladies on BackPage and I also raise my diligence a bit more. Stay in control of the situation - particularly during the initial "chit-chat". You're the customer and you're in control. Be firm about the surroundings, the money - but not aggressive.

In my experience, they will size you up and get on with the session with no further weirdness. I suspect they may even appreciate that fact that you're not a loser who pays for sex and can't even control the conversation or whether or not you can prevent your money from walking out the door.

Be a man.

I some cases where I am trolling the Back Page for something new, I will get a nice hotel room and be ready for whatever walks in the door. If anything isn't what it should be, I just invite them to leave. If it's a matter of her being physically not quite what she was when her photos were taken and I can't get past it (I usually can), I offer her a $20 and walk to the door, open it and say that it's just not going to work out.

Anything else and they realize they are in a nicer hotel and won't pull anything.
Have a buddy of your's set up an appointment with her at a hotel. Then when she arrives let her know that if she keeps doing that it may not be some normal guy wanting to confront you. It could be some creepy psycho bastard or a pissed off gang member.
No offense to the OP but NO, of course that is not what happens when you mess around with Backpage. I would imagine most of the ladies here began on BP and many still run ads there. It is entirely the person you had the misfortune to choose and not check out very carefully. And how many of you clients still peruse BP and call the occasional BP lady? I would venture 75-90%. The ladies on BP are not verified of course, but many have reviews on ECCIE. And speaking of verified, how many of you clients on ECCIE are verifed? NONE. Pretty much making you the same risk as a BP lady. It's why many quality providers
won't have anything to do with a client who only is a member of ECCIE and not P411. And it's not fun to be descriminated against like that is it? But a guy on ECCIE is totally anonymous, have hobby phones that can't be traced, change their handles and perhaps have multiple handles. How does that make a lady feel safe? Originally Posted by tomlooken@u
+1