Calling me 'Baby'?

Turn that frown upside down! I'm sending lots of warm & fuzzies your way!
Jillian, I know that angry sex can sometimes be fun sex. The problem is I'm not angry...I'm pissed!

Turn that frown upside down! I'm sending lots of warm & fuzzies your way! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
When I think of pissed and sex I think golden shower...
Touche young lady!

When I think of pissed and sex I think golden shower... Originally Posted by Jillian Price
The cynic in me says some ladies do it so they don't have to remember names or confuse your name with someone else So planojim how would you feel if a lady called you Tim
My ego wouldn't be hurt that easily. All I can say is that at least they made an attempt to remember and that would be great with me.

The cynic in me says some ladies do it so they don't have to remember names or confuse your name with someone else So planojim how would you feel if a lady called you Tim Originally Posted by Thatdude
You and Samantha Thom are a perfect match, planojim.
Hey I just met you and this is craazy...don't call me baby.
Touche young lady! Originally Posted by planojim
When I think of pissed and sex I think golden shower... Originally Posted by Jillian Price
I think someone has a warm fuzzy attitude that isn't going to change. Jillian is a "Sweetie".
I should be so lucky Pro...I should be so lucky. Samantha is a great lady!

You and Samantha Thom are a perfect match, planojim. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I think someone has a warm fuzzy attitude that isn't going to change. Jillian is a "Sweetie". Originally Posted by OldGrump
Oh OG, you make me
I think I enjoy the more random, unexpected ones like, "Hey knucklehead, what are you up to"? Or the most recent one was, "Hey Miss Bushyliscious hope you have a nice day." Lol
Is it part of the provider vernacular to call their client 'baby'?? I sometimes get rather irritated when a provider constantly calls me 'baby' over and over again.
Just call me by my freaking first name PLEASE!
Comments?? Originally Posted by planojim
Oh, baby, sweetie, hun, I understand where you're coming from shoog.
Sugar, ah, honey, honey
You are my candy girl
And you got me wanting you
Honey, ah, sugar, sugar
You are my candy girl
And you got me wanting you....
<<dancing around my apartment, singing into my hairbrush..