Your Business is Slow Because......

Wow! Talk about burying the lede. Dorian Gray knows gas prices for 2019. Dude, you could make a killing in the futures market!
Wow! Talk about burying the lede. Dorian Gray knows gas prices for 2019. Dude, you could make a killing in the futures market! Originally Posted by Centaur
Then no woman, however glittered her snatch, would be out of reach.
A.) Your prices are to high
B.) Your prices are to high
C.) Your prices are to high
D.) All of the above

Correct.... Ding...ding....ding

Pussy always sale until it reaches that threshold to were a guy realizes hell I might as well go beg the wife for some pussy or shit go wine and dine some RW pussy and still come out on top. These prices today are taking the Fun out of FUCK Originally Posted by Father Devine

What do you consider high?
Hr? Hhr?

Sugar pussies united wants to know, because most of the girls on here squirt glitter and their snatch is bedazzled with diamonds

Tehehehee
200-250HH is high. He'll I don't really consider too many above 150
300+HR is high
Even more so for providers just starting out with no reviews.
I dont mean to be rude honey, but like most of my upscale clients say, "If you can't afford to be in the hobby then you should find another hobby. "
I dont mean to be rude honey, but like most of my upscale clients say, "If you can't afford to be in the hobby then you should find another hobby. " Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
We can afford it, but there has to be a margin.
Once paying 200/250 for the HH is the accepted norm it wont be long before you ladies start wanting 300/350HH to be the new norm..
Granted there are still plenty of reasonable priced and logical ladies so the ability to hobby is always there. You've been on this board for close to a year, but many of us have been here and the site before for much longer and we veterans have seen this trend
When ladies begin complaining how slow it is and etc they need to open there eyes.
http://www.worldliteracyfoundation.o...Illiteracy.pdf

Many failing businesses react by focusing on cutting costs. Maybe if they focused on shoring up operations as necessary to increase revenues.

A.) Your prices are to high
B.) Your prices are to high
C.) Your prices are to high
D.) All of the above

Correct.... Ding...ding....ding

Pussy always sale until it reaches that threshold to were a guy realizes hell I might as well go beg the wife for some pussy or shit go wine and dine some RW pussy and still come out on top. These prices today are taking the Fun out of FUCK Originally Posted by Father Devine
Oh. I see you haven't been paying attention. Heh.

Either way, my drive-thru handy jay business has been booming. Might raise my rate to $35. After all, I do pull out my left titty (I'm right handed). My clientele is barely literate, hence the low review count. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
That explains everything LMFAO!
3 reviews in 6.5 months, ummmmm I'd say YOU! Originally Posted by no glove no love
Like its been mention...reviews will not define if a lady is busy or not...i'm the perfect example!

Examples & Links please?

Really. I don't see them listing any names of these so called "Your prices are too high" providers

Anyone with 2% of useable brain matter would know that reviews & ICKY in general should only make up 15-25% of her business.

Do you not realize most of the registered users (Hobbyist in particular) are lurkers that post, & they are the higher concentration of provider income. Not the overall percantage of prolific review writers Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
+1
BJ
I dont mean to be rude honey, but like most of my upscale clients say, "If you can't afford to be in the hobby then you should find another hobby. " Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
The "hobby" consists of guys who frequent streetwalkers to those who visit HDHs. Any guy with a reasonable income can afford the hobby, some more often than others and some at a higher price range than others.

What I have noticed is an increase in the number of women asking for $300 per hour and up. And many more at $250 per hour. When I was active in the hobby, I can remember only one lady asking and getting more than $300 per hour -- Mia of Westlake who was a legend. The women asking for $300 per hour were usually with a certain infamous agency. I am certainly not going to even suggest what any woman should charge for her time. If she is content with her income and work load, there is absolutely no reason to change her rate structure. If her work load is slow and she wants more, she should probably take a good hard look at her pricing structure.
@Kitty: Just having been watching this discussion unfold in several different permutations over the past couple of weeks, it seems like the center point between good deal and mass indignation among hobbyists is around $160/hhr and $260/hr - with more latitude given for established providers than newbies.

What is the true "worth"? It's all in the eye of the beholder, I suppose; although I can say that although I'm sure there are experiences that are "worth" $400+/hr. for me, there's only one provider that I've seen who actually charged $400/hr who actually fell into that category. In my experience, the justification for $350-$500/hr often seems to be "I'm just that much hotter than all the other providers," which is indicative of part of the problem - i.e., said provider assumes this is an entirely visual medium, which tends to result in a lackluster time had by all (although there are certain hobbyists who would feel better paying that much just to say "I did that"). For this reason, I personally tend to summarily pass over a provider with those kind of rates. Contrary to what the other provider above suggests, this is not necessarily because I'm "cheap" - it's because there are lots of other experiences out there that I know would be great at decent rates.

But when all is said and done, to state the obvious, the "right" price point is the one that keeps the provider's dance card as light or as full as she desires.
  • Toyz
  • 07-30-2014, 05:09 PM
Oh. I see you haven't been paying attention. Heh.

Either way, my drive-thru handy jay business has been booming. Might raise my rate to $35. After all, I do pull out my left titty (I'm right handed). My clientele is barely literate, hence the low review count. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

$35? Hell JL, I'll offer $37.50 & you can pocket the difference (consider it a tip)! Do I have to get out of the car or can you service me in the front seat?
How big is yer console?

As for the just tip...fool me once, etc. etc.
  • Toyz
  • 07-30-2014, 05:22 PM
How big is yer console?

As for the just tip...fool me once, etc. etc. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I have a BEEG CONSOLE!!

I promise its just the tip...trust me....

Never fear you cheap cooter hunters. Jennslolli and I are starting a BJ bar- like an In-n-Out Burger but for hummers, gummies, and knob-lollin'.

Introducing Dr. BJ's Blowjob Salon-Austin Franchise.
http://www.vice.com/read/i-went-to-a...ngkok-thailand