Brozilian waxing

Try Sugaring....less pain than waxing and better because it only gets hair and not skin. I go every 4 weeks. Only do shaft, balls, butt rack and cheeks. I don't do the area between belly button and shaft. I tried once and that hurts. The other areas I mentioned I get done, dont hurt that much. Go to NYC Sugaring. They are everywhere. If you used the stores website to book, some store have new "employee trainee's" that wanna learn doing males, they let you book with a trainee and it'll be free of charge. But not every NYC Sugaring location offers that.
To spend $ every four weeks is crazy Originally Posted by shauk1960
Really,? You spent more than that in 3 days in August according to your encounters, lol.
Busty -
I respect anyone that continuously learns about new things, places, and experiences. Practice makes perfect...so let us know when you need volunteers to improve your skills. Providing "waxing & back rubs" would fill a service-level void that I have recently discovered. I, for one, am looking forward for your classes to begin.
Try Sugaring....less pain than waxing and better because it only gets hair and not skin. I go every 4 weeks. Only do shaft, balls, butt rack and cheeks. I don't do the area between belly button and shaft. I tried once and that hurts. The other areas I mentioned I get done, dont hurt that much. Go to NYC Sugaring. They are everywhere. If you used the stores website to book, some store have new "employee trainee's" that wanna learn doing males, they let you book with a trainee and it'll be free of charge. But not every NYC Sugaring location offers that. Originally Posted by valentino199
Sugaring...I love learning new things everyday.
Really,? You spent more than that in 3 days in August according to your encounters, lol. Originally Posted by 2balls75
I mean if you put it like that, looks bad lol
Male with penis here. LOL. I've been getting full brazilian for years. I disageree about sugaring, it seems to stick the skin and hurt more. That being said, all waxes, sugars, and providers are not made equal. Some waxes are hotter, stickier, etc. And it does get much easier with time. I no longer even wince. Shop around, and stick with an experience you like.
Male with penis here. LOL. I've been getting full brazilian for years. I disageree about sugaring, it seems to stick the skin and hurt more. That being said, all waxes, sugars, and providers are not made equal. Some waxes are hotter, stickier, etc. And it does get much easier with time. I no longer even wince. Shop around, and stick with an experience you like. Originally Posted by Sparks42
I like the additional advice...

Just curious, are all Waxers female? I know that it would make it more comfortable for me.
Got a Brazilian wax a year or two ago. The after-effects were hell on earth - at least 2 months before it didn’t look like I had raging herpes and I could see a provider. Just get a quality electric trimmer and you’re all set
Got a Brazilian wax a year or two ago. The after-effects were hell on earth - at least 2 months before it didn’t look like I had raging herpes and I could see a provider. Just get a quality electric trimmer and you’re all set Originally Posted by jmc30000
YMMV. I did t have the issues that you are describing. Sounds like you got ingowns and as the lady who did mine said some people are more likely to get them. I luckily haven’t had any issues.
Texoma, I got the full but opted to keep my front unwaxed. So shaft, scrotum, inner and outer butt was done for 105. They want me to come back in 4 weeks but I’ll see how things grow bavk and I’ll schedule again Originally Posted by RRaider
The more you wax the better it gets lol
But don't go longer then 3 or 4 weeks
More you wax the softer the hair is when it comes back in.
And I would wax like 5days out before you have any fun, as the skin can be tender after for a few days .
The more you wax the better it gets lol
But don't go longer then 3 or 4 weeks
More you wax the softer the hair is when it comes back in.
And I would wax like 5days out before you have any fun, as the skin can be tender after for a few days . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I would wax like 5days out
Interesting,..so a woman like you won't have sex for 5 days, every 3 to 4 weeks? Is that a good way to recharge your energy level? Do you find yourself to be extra horny on day 6? Just curious...
i just ask that you ask to "Cdees nuts wash" with your mouth

it is just not a turn on for some but some will nut right off.
But please ask.
Interesting,..so a woman like you won't have sex for 5 days, every 3 to 4 weeks? Is that a good way to recharge your energy level? Do you find yourself to be extra horny on day 6? Just curious... Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
well I only work like 2 weeks a month if that so ya I get super honey
I wax like 3-5 days before I go on tour and I can get tender skin after to why I wait a few days ..
well I only work like 2 weeks a month if that so ya I get super honey
I wax like 3-5 days before I go on tour and I can get tender skin after to why I wait a few days .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Thanks for painting the picture for me. After I made the post, I realized I may have gotten too personal with my questions. Very kind of you to reply.
I've been going to Adriana's Professional Body Sugaring for several years. She is located in the Fort Worth/Kellar area. She is amazing and can adjust to remove as much or as little hair as you want. Hope this helps and you find what you are looking for. 100% legit with no L1/L2 services.