How early can you make it? Ladies, this might really help you with business!!!

Same here! If anyone sees me before 9am, they will see me with a hair wrap and oversized t-shirt on. LOL Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
If it's a Saint's tshirt then we're in business...
I have early morning specials... I prefer early morning appointments due to my r/l work schedule, early mornings are my nights
Early would be good for me if there were providers on the way between home and work. However, since many providers are in the Addison / Dallas / north FTW / 75
corridor areas, lunch time works better since I can always take an extended lunch.
  • Jaci
  • 08-27-2013, 12:18 AM
Nothin better than rollin over on it!!!! lol
Kisses, Jaci
I used to have an early morning regular but when I moved my incall permanently to downtown he couldn't make it as easily. I used to love waking up to a good workout..miss that. I can be ready by 6-7 but gotta know the night before at least before 8 - need my beauty sleep! )
I run into this problem on a regular basis because of work. Late, late nights, or early, early mornings are best for me. Trying to set appointments during "regular" hours is difficult. Appointments before work are difficult because of travel time and meetings. After work is best but finding ladies I would like to see in the wee hours of the morning is not easy. BP ladies are a gamble and I stay away from them. AMPs are really the only other option but they can be hit or miss too. A vampire provider would be perfect
I am an early riser, in more ways than one.

Different people operate better early in the morning, so it is good to know who those people are. I, for one, would definitely take advantage.

Sadly, We don't have such well-reviewed ladies who do that back here in the ATL, so if any of you are touring this way, and want to have some fun before the sun rises (well 7am is early enough..lol), then I would be your guy!
I can be cocked, locked and ready to rock at 6am most anyday.

I have a woman I really like near my office. I sent her a note recently to say hi, and that I enjoyed our time together. Her response convinced me to see her at 7am the next morning. It was hot steamy and fast. It's a totally different experience, and I have to be at work on time.

I still prefer lunch dates though. I like the kissing and cuddling too, and am appointments don't leave time for that.
I'm up and ready to go at 7 am
Selena, you need to stop flashing sexy cameltoe and having your location near my office. It's going to be too much for me one day.....
I love early mornings! With an advance notice (night before), I can do as early as 7am. Playing is awesome way to start the day!
The last time I tried an early AM it didn't go well. A well known/reviewed provider agreed to meet at 9 the next morning. I called at 8 and obviously woke her up, She asked to push back to 10, and I agreed.

At 9:45 I've driven a quarter of the way around the metro and she says,"there's no way I can be ready, we will have to do this another time". So I wheel around to start my out of town business trip, then, within 5 minutes get a text saying "sorry, come on over". When I called to say "no thanks" I got an abrupt hang up.

If you say you can do early, then do early. Otherwise just don't go there.
early appt are the best. when you wake up with morning wood. shower get dressed and head straight over.

When i have to go to work before a appt i never get anything done. and you walk around with a hard on till your appt.
My Monkey and I LOVE early morning appointments. Nothing like a ripe banana to start the day. With a little pre planning I can be there as early as 6 a.m.

Spikebaby
I'm up by 5am everyday, sleeping is over-rated. After a good early morning jog, and hot shower, nothing starts the day better than some steamy passion.
Haven't had much luck with scheduling morning fun, easy to set up, but rarely goes thru, although many many yrs ago I knew a provider in the Whiterock lake area. I would go for a run, and after run, jog over for a shower, passion and sometimes breakfast, then off to work. Ahhhh the good ole days.