How Many Providers read Requests and ISO?

I look in there sometimes for entertainment purposes. Like what Easylover and Katrina said, some people's posts and responses are pathetic sometimes. But I have never responded to a post either publicly or privately.
In my opinion, the guys who are looking for my type will find me. If they are willing to put in the time to find the providers they want to meet, I think the meeting will more likely be successful with proper screening, planning, etc. And I'm also never a big fan of last minute meeting.
I guess the answer to the original question is more than you would expect.
I used to think it was a bit classless, until I had a late minute opportunity, no current ATF, and NEEDS. I am a bit unsure why a public instead of private request is looked at with such disdain. I have met some of the sweetest ladies in this manner, who to my good fortune didn't think that it was beneath them to respond with what they had to offer. I don't think a lot of ladies realize what a beating "research" can entail at times. As well as incredibly time consuming. The ISO section is one of ECCIE's best offerings.
I read it every now and then. Sometimes I post publicly other times by PM
I glance over them any time I happen to pop online. Like others, I don't reply publicly, if ever.

I totally agree with EW about HOW things are posted...so many are pretty crude and that aren't the type of things I would respond to either.

I suppose you get what you ask for...
I do but rarely respond publicly, if at all. My schedule hasn't been the easiest lately with school, work, visits to the orthopedic surgeon (damn still being a tom boy!) and medical bills...I've been pretty off the radar altogether. But I will usually PM if I fit criteria and meet availability!
I've had some of the most erotic PMs from some super sexy ladies come out of a lil ISO post. Sadly many of the ladies were.just too far away. One is still on my wish list though. And my wish list is getting damn short.
  • Jaci
  • 09-05-2013, 03:05 AM
Well Philido I thought I had tan lines!!!,,
Kisses, Jaci
Attached Images File Type: jpg lake2.jpg (5.5 KB, 155 views)
I read them and I reply only to the ones that I fit the criteria.

FINALLY UNDER JACI!!
I check every now and then and respond via pm... most of the time.
Syeira, if you don't fit the criteria, there is definitely something wrong with their taste.
I love reading them!!! Can't believe some of the request. Interesting that there are a half dozen or so regular responses posted.

By regular I mean the same ladies.
I love reading them!!! Can't believe some of the request. Interesting that there are a half dozen or so regular responses posted.

By regular I mean the same ladies. Originally Posted by Olesweetie
That speaks volumes, doesn't it?
I had no idea that so many of you (ladies) actually read the ISOs. I see that they are usually responded to by the same group of providers - not that there's anything wrong with that - and I assumed that no one else read them.

@ Elizabeth Whispers - you're a class act, EW. Thank you for your response.

What I'm taking away from this thread:

1- Some very well-respected ladies DO read the ISOs AND respond to them.
2- There is no shame in making public requests when I am short on time or want something very specific. It may even be better than sending out multiple PMs or emails, which are almost certain to be considered time-wasting by many if I simply choose one from everyone that replies...eventually.
3- Don't ask to 'stick my fist up your ass' unless I can find a classy way to ask for it. That one's gonna be tough.

Great thread!
SW you have a way with words and the ladies, I am sure you can get whatever it is you seek!