For guys who call a CBJ a deal breaker...

How many dealbreakers does this provider have? LOL

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=906370
at least half dozen
  • Sam54
  • 11-19-2013, 05:31 AM
How many dealbreakers does this provider have? LOL

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=906370 Originally Posted by jackfengshui
she has the nerve to say after all the rules are given...."I am pretty much open for everything else"....wtf is left?
I'm still waiting for a DOCUMENTED case of HIV/AIDS being contracted by a male having unprotected intercourse with a female. Anyone? Originally Posted by jokacz
Your statement can't possibly be serious.
ive always gone religeously for test

back in paranoia days went three times in a year

and the nurse actually told me there hasnt been a documented case of a healthy male contracting hiv through vaginal sex..that was late 90's
Wow if it dont apply let it fly! I wasn't referring to hiv directly but I was referring to nasty little things like herpes . The gift that keeps on giving! Which is a virus and is carried in the infected persons bloodstream
And omg there are a lot of mean defensive people on here chill out dude the one guy is like "we're not stupid we know there are risks involved " he should just speak for himself many people (men and women) are ignorant of the risks involved and there is nothing wrong with sharing information that's what this board is for - and basically the risk IS more in the ladies side. But gents can contract some nasty stuff too. FYI Yes you can get in an accident in a car but thats why you wear a seatbelt...... there was no need for rude or ignorant comments. Knowledge is power and it doesn't hurt anyone to be informed in the decisions they make

I was only referring to protected oral sex. If a gentleman has any problems with his kidneys or prostate it is possible for SIGNIFICANT amounts of blood to be found in his semen

Kissing passionately is awesome wonderful and perfectly safe unless you show up with rotted out teeth or a big gross cold sore! That's a dealbreaker on my end!

Anyways Take the information and do what you like with it I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers all I know is that I'm trying get any bumps on my lips or gonnoreah in my throat. Playing with my health is not a risk I'm willing to take and thats my right, I wish you luck and hope you find what you are looking for