Can too much Socialization between Members be a bad thing? Let's ask Damon and Motorboating....

Hold on now everyone.............I know for a fact that he is "Gay". Every time I see him he has a huge smile on his face

His GF must be keeping him over the top HAPPY
Oh! He's bi. Cool whatever floats his boat
LMAO, you guys crack me up!
What can I say? I'm a fan. He bangs on the drums like nobody's business.

You folks be the judge... But I just lifted this from a thread.....

Motorboating DID show up the other night at the Highball to watch Damon play.....

It has been commented on that he has been present at other outings as well..... Always when Damon is there.....

He's not reportedly linked to ANY of the ladies normally present at these outings..........

There is something so VERY WRONG about that..... Originally Posted by Whispers
"Metro" is the cool term.

Whispers, I'm impressed by your attention to details. I didn't know he wears softer fabrics and is into hairless balls.

Tickling turtles.... Does that end with CIM or NQBS?

Gay is such a harsh and often misused word....

Not all men that know how to properly "accessorize" are gay....

Maybe his small frame requires clothes cut to a more feminine cut....

Maybe he has sensitive skin and requires softer fabrics....

Maybe he knew Motorboating was into the hairless ball thing..... You never know what tickles some folks turtles....

I know his GF is very Bi so maybe he is just trying to fit in with her to please her.....

Men do the strangest things for pussy and primerib... Originally Posted by Whispers
So you coming out of the closet?
You seem very interested about which side of the fence Damon is on.

Wait wait wait hold up I never said being gay was a bad thing I just didn't know if you were or not. Simple question no judging at all... In fact I should have picked up on it ... Ur avatar is pink.... Originally Posted by Anonymous170
Damon B. is a stud, and I don't mean his earrings .........
No I'm not lol I was interested because that is whAt I thought the thread was about oops...my bad
If this thread continues, I'll shut this site down... again. I didn't want to do it yesterday, but you made me.

I'll do it again. Just to prove my manliness....
If this thread continues, I'll shut this site down... again. I didn't want to do it yesterday, but you made me. Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Tantrums are not a Manly Quality Damona.....
I don't know.... I saw this guy waiter throw a tantrum before but then again I was suspicious about what way he went since he was always talking about jersey shore...
Hold on now everyone.............I know for a fact that he is "Gay". Every time I see him he has a huge smile on his face

His GF must be keeping him over the top HAPPY Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Damon Bradley has a girlfriend? DAMMIT. I guess I missed my chance with him. If Fucking Kelli Lovve hadn't poured high gravity beer down my throat and convinced me to date her, I could be Damon Bradley's girlfriend. That's one lucky lady.
If this thread continues, I'll shut this site down... again. I didn't want to do it yesterday, but you made me.

I'll do it again. Just to prove my manliness.... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Dammit, Damon. Dammit, dammit, dammit.

I thought you shut the site down because you wanted a BJ, but I was paying too much attention to Whispers' threads to comply. You tricked me.

I'll be back. I'm going to fetch my flogger.