Lady Fetishes... Everyone has them.. What is yours?

I love to watch and be watched.
There is something about performing in front of strangers that turns me on like no other!! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Soon Sinful, Soon...
I love to have a finger in each hole while flicking
her clit with my tongue and feel her contractions
When she cums !!
I love to watch and be watched.
There is something about performing in front of strangers that turns me on like no other!! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure

She does love to watch! We need to go to Collette's soon!

I love to sit on my playmates face and feed them my pussy and ass...I'm warm, wet and tingly just thinking about it. I also like it when a guy knows how to pull my hair and smack my ass ...yes, it's an art!
My fetish ... is the cock that hits the spot.

Just sayin ...

and I had one last night ... still reeeeaaaling !!

T
WOW, this is much better than the last "Fetish" thread!!!

Mmm Kendall!!!!

I love to sit on my playmates face and feed them my pussy and ass...I'm warm, wet and tingly just thinking about it. I also like it when a guy knows how to pull my hair and smack my ass ...yes, it's an art! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
A double with the purpose of learning the preferred pulling and smacking techniques? I'm signed up!

Ohhh yeah, when a guy knows just how to touch the inner part of your butt cheeks where they meet your pussy it is pure ecstasy!

Now that is a true art form.

Well I have several that make me melt...

First thing is always the initial eye contact and lately I am a sucker for men with blue eyes...
Followed by nerd glasses and the salt/pepper hair...
I do a once over because there is nothing better than a well dressed man who can accessorize and smells wonderful.
Since I usually come off as the dominant one, there's nothing I love more than the challenge of man who can mindfuck me and put me in my place, in the bedroom.
Whatever happens, happens...

Had a couple of those recently and they've blown me away.

Thanks for the rush ...
  • IMN2U
  • 03-15-2017, 10:46 AM
I love an ice pack on my balls and a popsicle up my ass while getting a hot bj from Melannie. She loves a cold cum dispenser.
I been a slut my whole life and love it when guys make me feel like their slut bitch by talking very very dirty to me telling me what a good slut I am when they strip nude and fuck me hard. Like all sluts, I love showing off my pussy and asshole in public. It sounds like Melannie and all the gals who posted are true slut bitches who love to serve men like me. Just satisfying men is a fetish for me. Shooting sperm is a big fetish also. Watching a guy shoot his load is so hot. A guy standing in front of me with his hard cock a couple of inches from my mouth and watching his sperms shoot into my mouth makes me so wet))Men are so hot))))))
This is getting good..
Real Good.

I would like to ad on to foot fetish..
Try putting vibrating cock rings between your toes..
I have a feeling he would love it!!!

Just a thought,
Carry on...
A double with the purpose of learning the preferred pulling and smacking techniques? I'm signed up! Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock

I love to sit on my playmates face and feed them my pussy and ass...I'm warm, wet and tingly just thinking about it. I also like it when a guy knows how to pull my hair and smack my ass ...yes, it's an art! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Uumm... I literally just woke up and read this. If I were a man, there would be serious morning (afternoon) wood!

YES!!! We do need to go to Collette's ASAP!
I like to watch a man pleasure himself in my presence as I do the same. I can cum at the same time as them. For the climax, the cum is what I'm looking for.

I also love to ride someone's face, but while I do, I want his hands to repeatedly and slowly spread my ass cheeks and lips apart as he switches between sucking and kissing my clit.
I also enjoy being teased with tongue, in my clit, and sliding between my lips, then slowly incorporating a finger because I need to be filled Until I can no longer take it and need to be stuffed full of cock.

I like my hair pulled and ass slapped in doggie. Nibbled on my neck but not like Dracula, lol.

I like my toes sucked.

But most of my fetishes I can't practice in the hobby lol.
If I was in a relationship, I'd be having wild, public, random sex. Lol but if I must admit hobbying has been much more pleasurable. Haven't found anyone as adventurous or kinky as me, but a girl can dream right Originally Posted by La Vida
If anyone knows a real world gf that's likes everything she said plus likes to tease while out and about or where really short skirt before outing and loves the feeling of getting fucked right before going out so she is all wet with no panties on. Please tell lol cause for now I just dream lol
Uumm... I literally just woke up and read this. If I were a man, there would be serious morning (afternoon) wood!

YES!!! We do need to go to Collette's ASAP! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Speaking of wood SP, I think I just got a splinter in my right palm!

And she's fun to watch too!!!! 😉 I want to go!

I like to watch a man pleasure himself in my presence as I do the same. I can cum at the same time as them. For the climax, the cum is what I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by La Vida
Mmmmm this is one of mine as well. 🤗 when dating, I'd always ask my fella for a vid of him jacking.....love it

The other is odd and extremely vanilla, but I so enjoy watching a man get dressed, always have. Althogh it's not near as fun as getting him undressed!