Encounter Kaleah_Love THANKS FOR WAISTING MY TIME !!

• L.A.
  • 11-17-2018, 08:23 PM
It was my pleasure mister �� had he followed the simple instructions all wouldve went swell... however u DiD NoT & ur actions were suspicious but yet i still was willing to see myself- check ya out in person.. and thats when that wonderful gut kicked in�� Originally Posted by kaleah_love
Seems like everyone would have been better off had you just not scheduled the appointment at all.
This guy has been on the board since 2010. He contributes positively and has been a gentleman the entire time he has been on the board. Did you not do any research at all before seeing him? I dont even know the guy and can tell this from the 10 minutes it took me to look at his stuff.
damn, this shit is worse than I even thought. I just posted about a no-show in ML, but my girl was from Listcrawler, at least, and 22 years old.. I would have been royally pissed at an ECCIE lady, who decided inside the incall, after a 45 minute drive, that I was not to her standard.

the only satisfaction I can get now days, is from the AMPs.. the Indy side has been so God Damn unresponsive.. I don't get it.. does fear rule the Indy space now? it is so much more difficult to hook up, than even 3 months ago!
I still love you Kayleah shrug it off
An EECIE lady should know better.
If a provider asks for references, references are give and the provider schedules an appointment you would think the provider has checked your references and you are good to go since she scheduled an appointment. Why would a provider ask for references and not check them ?? Never ever, even since the days of ASPD have I had a provider say I was acting "weird" or had any issues with me when I arrived. I'm done with this issue and was only providing valuable info to guys looking to see this provider in the future. I hope everyone has a good day and happy appointment.
Thanks for sharing
So, Kaleah, you think it's okay to have somebody drive 45 minutes to see you just so you can "check them out", then say "I go with my gut and it said NO". Well, good luck with that. I sincerely hope this will result in your business drying up to the extent you have to leave town to make a living. Really? I mean, REALLY?
Dudes are on here correcting spelling ? This isn’t an education board. It’s about pussy not homophones or homonyms.

Good call man. She’s a WAIST/WASTE of time.

STAFF NOTE: Seriously?

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
No one had been doing shit in this thread for over four months until you came and bumped it.
Fuckn dick head
Tell us how you really feel