bbbj safe for corona virus?

Smh.

Why would a provider, even a dumb one, think putting your mouth on an uncovered schlong would keep you safe from contracting Covid-19 from an infected schlong carrying individual?...This is way worse logic than Hooker Math!!!

Please keep in mind, Mr. Schlong & Ms. Dicksucker may not know they are infected yet.
She can wipe it off with a nice, warm soapy cloth right before taking it into her mouth, genius.

[If I only had a brain...]

But you're alright, Manslut.....you're alright.
  • BLM69
  • 03-14-2020, 01:19 AM
She can wipe it off with a nice, warm soapy cloth right before taking it into her mouth, genius.

[If I only had a brain...]

But you're alright, Manslut.....you're alright. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Reminds like the hooker that asked me are you clean? I said yes, then she responds quickly in her submissive sweet voice "promise?" 3 seconds later she was sucking it hard.

I thought to myself while laying in the back seat getting blown, the hobby is a risky and unknown past time full of illusions and danger. The things people to bust a nut and for $
That always cracks me up. It’s more like a subconscious will to validate the urge to stick that cock on her mouth. Surely it’s ok if both parties agree last minute. Just suck on it and I’m sure it will be fine. That’s how they do it decade after decade
Just be safe
Attached Images File Type: jpeg ETGIAI3U0AAvMiB.jpeg (116.3 KB, 280 views)
Gina, that is hilarious!!...Thank you for that!
If it's truly airborne it don't matter if you're sucking a dick or checking out at the grocery store

I say everyone take whatever precautions is comfortable for them
If it's truly airborne it don't matter if you're sucking a dick or checking out at the grocery store

I say everyone take whatever precautions is comfortable for them Originally Posted by Sienna91
Too many people giving medical advice or recommendations here.

Did you guys heard the story about 4 death and 7 or 8 still infected in a family? What kind advice would you give them?

Did you guys heard the story about 4 death and 7 or 8 still infected in a family? What kind advice would you give them? Originally Posted by georgecam
Can't say anything now. For those still infected you hope their immunity system makes the antibody for the carona virus and pulls them through. This story illustrates why social distancing is so important even among family members.
It's a airborne virus so it doesn't matter if he or she is breathing an they have it then you will also have it Originally Posted by Cumflywithme42
Exactly

so in my opinion it really won't matter if you're having sex or going to the grocery store it's all the same people can do what they think is best for them but I'm definitely not telling anyone what to do
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2020, 03:33 PM

Did you guys heard the story about 4 death and 7 or 8 still infected in a family? What kind advice would you give them? Originally Posted by georgecam
Tell them not to come here for hooker advise, the ones looking for tricks say its OK and just a little cold going around
Tell them not to come here for hooker advise, the ones looking for tricks say its OK and just a little cold going around Originally Posted by BLM69
You do have a way with words.
If corona spread from AMP, we can track it down.
Scary part is, if an Indy has coronavirus, no way we can track it down. There was study done that 1 person can spread over 100 within a week, if that person meet 3 people in that week.
So if a Indy girl have 3 clients in a week, can potentially infect over 100 people.

Sorry to ladies who are clean of corona but you don’t know for sure and I don’t know if I am clear of corona. Even you’ve been tested, you are good for just that moment.
  • dxp
  • 03-23-2020, 03:13 PM
This provider is dumb as hell. She's in another thread five days ago telling us we're making a big deal about nothing, presumably because she doesn't understand exponential growth or know about the up to 14 day incubation period.
Elderly need to be careful playing in the hobby for now, but the middle-age and younger adults have nothing to worry. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
And this is why we will never get thru this younger people thinking its OK just a cold...smfh