Birthday Plans

How can I order a cake from her?
Taco Bell has combo meals.
First, I want to say, "Happy Birthday" girl, secondly I must state that I am an excellent cook, and Cajun is my speciality.
First, I want to say, "Happy Birthday" girl, secondly I must state that I am an excellent cook, and Cajun is my speciality. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Thank you for the birthday wishes
Is that an invite for you to come over and be my private chef for the evening
Thank you for the birthday wishes
Is that an invite for you to come over and be my private chef for the evening Originally Posted by Madison_XXX
I will add my birthday wishes and would be happy to be your private chef one evening soon
Ashleys is between chefs right now. Lee Richardson left and the new guy has not settled in. I would give it a pass- especially as it is very pricey and the room is so quiet you can here asses squeak.

I do not think much of any of the Italian in town. Capeo in NLR is not very authentic, but the food is really good. Sage leaves fried in butter are great! For a place to go where you can have a great steak and not worry about making a little noise- i would head for Doe's. The other place that is rocking right now is more casual- but really tasty and has a great bar- Local Lime- Scott McGehee's new place out in Chenal. If it is a party- that is where I would take it.

Happy Birthday!
Ashleys is between chefs right now. Lee Richardson left and the new guy has not settled in. I would give it a pass- especially as it is very pricey and the room is so quiet you can here asses squeak.

I do not think much of any of the Italian in town. Capeo in NLR is not very authentic, but the food is really good. Sage leaves fried in butter are great! For a place to go where you can have a great steak and not worry about making a little noise- i would head for Doe's. The other place that is rocking right now is more casual- but really tasty and has a great bar- Local Lime- Scott McGehee's new place out in Chenal. If it is a party- that is where I would take it.

Happy Birthday! Originally Posted by Howl at the Moon
Yes it will be a party of beautiful ladies
I've had several people suggest-Local Lime- so might try it out
If I had not posted it myself, I might have thought it was the owner trolling for business. Well, since you think that the party will be at Local Lime- one thing is for certain... there will be a lot more single men there than usual, pretending not to notice each other..
Local Lime is the new trendy place in town. I however do not like this place. It has a level of pretentiousness about it that turns me off. Not a place I would take a party of beautiful women to have a great dinner before hitting the town. Now Doe's Eat Place is a great place with a casual feel. You can not go wrong with a great steak. Where ever you decide to go I hope you have a great time and have a happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday girl! Hope it's a Blessed one for you in the Natrual State!

<3,

Miss Dreams

Happy Birthday girl! Hope it's a Blessed one for you in the Natrual State!

<3,

Miss Dreams

Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Thank you Miss Dreams
I guess we could load up a crowd in the plane and fly down to New Orleans....that's real eatin .

But...if in Little Rock I'd think about Brave New ,Acadia, Fernau's (now called 21 I think) and 1620 Savoy (also under new ownership that's trying real hard..so its good now).

Brave New = Great fish and a new menu with great frequency
Acadia is also a chef's place with a wonderful wine list.
The New 21 (Fernau's) formerly THE best in town...still very good. Award winning chef.
1620 Savoy...just order the souffle when you order your meal...trust me on that
I can attest to Ferneau. They have the best grilled yellow fin tuna steak that I have ever eaten. They also have a great wine selection.

..The New 21 (Fernau's) formerly THE best in town...still very good. Award winning chef... Originally Posted by Flyboy182
I concur with Stick and Rudder, Brave has been my favorite for several years now.

Happy Birthday, btw

Blessings...

H.
  • PSD
  • 01-14-2013, 02:25 PM
Turkey dinner at Ginger Doll's isn't too bad either...just sayin...