EBONY or EBONY MIXED LOVERS is it just me. . .

I really can care less about the race of a gentlemen. My family is one huge mixing pot. I think some men are just intimidated by those who are not of their race, and you have those who just truly prefer their own race. Originally Posted by Seductiveaddiction

True but i see alot of ladies now even my ebony sisters say no african american men. And im like is it really that bad? Im not going to lie i tried it one time and alot of the guys were cussing me out.
I like the variety in men. But when i travel im very skeptical about my clients Originally Posted by SunniD
This travelling you speak of, and since you are in Texas, does it involve a H-Town sojourn in the near future?

FYI... I'm Black like Don Cheadle shoutin' power to the people, but I see errbody who strikes my fancy.

I like the variety in men. But when i travel im very skeptical about my clients Originally Posted by SunniD
I enjoy the company of all ethnicities, that's the great thing about hobbying here on this site. I've had great experiences with all races. A woman's beauty and physic draws me in but it's her natural inner beauty that makes me go back. Let's face it there are good and bad in all races, I've been fortunate to have all good experiences. I strive to give the type of experience I want to receive. I always take the time to do something special for each visit. I want our time together to be a special occasion to all parties involved...

This travelling you speak of, and since you are in Texas, does it involve a H-Town sojourn in the near future?

FYI... I'm Black like Don Cheadle shoutin' power to the people, but I see errbody who strikes my fancy.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent

Lol i havent explore the east side of texas yet. Los Angeles smog blew me in lol.
Blacker the berry sweeter the juice island gent
I enjoy the company of all ethnicities, that's the great thing about hobbying here on this site. I've had great experiences with all races. A woman's beauty and physic draws me in but it's her natural inner beauty that makes me go back. Let's face it there are good and bad in all races, I've been fortunate to have all good experiences. I strive to give the type of experience I want to receive. I always take the time to do something special for each visit. I want our time together to be a special occasion to all parties involved...
Originally Posted by jojodancer15

I enjoy the depth. Honestly a great conversation and laughs intrigues me. Im the third eye is open inner peace kinda girl. But i see you're a gfe kinda guy? Dont mean to point the obvious
To the OP. I know this takes the thread a bit off the subject you meant to address. But Hun, if you feel like you are being passed over, may I offer another theory that has nothing to do with race? And in no way am I telling you how to run your business - just how to attract mine. I go down the list with you. Looks? Check, you appear to be an attractive young lady. Intelligence? Check, you appear to be intelligent. Sense of humor? Check, you appear to have that. So far, so good, I'm interested in seeing you. I check your reviews. Check, on what appears to be your attitude. But one thing jumps out to me and stops me in my tracks and makes me move on. And I have a lot of company among guys on this. It's cbj. I don't care one whit what race you are or how hot you look if what you offer is cbj. I don't see ladies that don't offer bbbj. It's important to me.
To the OP. I know this takes the thread a bit off the subject you meant to address. But Hun, if you feel like you are being passed over, may I offer another theory that has nothing to do with race? And in no way am I telling you how to run your business - just how to attract mine. I go down the list with you. Looks? Check, you appear to be an attractive young lady. Intelligence? Check, you appear to be intelligent. Sense of humor? Check, you appear to have that. So far, so good, I'm interested in seeing you. I check your reviews. Check, on what appears to be your attitude. But one thing jumps out to me and stops me in my tracks and makes me move on. And I have a lot of company among guys on this. It's cbj. I don't care one whit what race you are or how hot you look if what you offer is cbj. I don't see ladies that don't offer bbbj. It's important to me. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged

No lol thats why i was asking for insight. And yes! I see that alot also is bbbj....

Now thats something im iffy on VERY MUCH. Does the thought of "i might catch something?" run through your mind? Or do you feel comfortable with the provider and show paperwork?
Wrong proffession to be modest but i cant picture myself tsking a load in the mouth. Lol
You're actually the only lady I wanna see once I return to ept if you're still there. I hope you are.
You're actually the only lady I wanna see once I return to ept if you're still there. I hope you are. Originally Posted by xJTxSOA
Inbox me love. I cant wait !
Do your research on the risks.
True but you cant help but wonder. I dont want to be inadequate Originally Posted by SunniD
Then why why call yourself Sunny d. That's some tangy fake juice. CBJ

I like them tropicana minutemaid juices chicks. BBBJ lol

You look good. Wish you was GFE. Come to the dark side...........

Shouldn't have to wrap cling wrap and cellophane around and between your hips frst before Id go down on you..........so don't put glad ware on me for oral.
I don't see anything wrong with a CBJ. you can get a CBJ and still enjoy it... At one point in my providing career I indulged in the bbbj fad until I was just scrolling threw the net!

I seen this article and became a CBJ provider all the way.

((( EDUCATE Your Self)))

http://www.details.com/story/ask-dr-...-from-oral-sex
Then why why call yourself Sunny d. That's some tangy fake juice. CBJ

I like them tropicana minutemaid juices chicks. BBBJ lol

You look good. Wish you was GFE. Come to the dark side...........

Shouldn't have to wrap cling wrap and cellophane around and between your hips frst before Id go down on you..........so don't put glad ware on me for oral. Originally Posted by gimme_that

Lmfao wow that actually was funny. But i rather take my chances with CBJ. Havent had any complaint yet but i dont knock those who do do it or enjoy it but i rather be safe or Sunni D would be out of commission.

The grass isnt always greener. Or worth it?
I don't see anything wrong with a CBJ. you can get a CBJ and still enjoy it... At one point in my providing career I indulged in the bbbj fad until I was just scrolling threw the net!

I seen this article and became a CBJ provider all the way.

((( EDUCATE Your Self)))

http://www.details.com/story/ask-dr-...-from-oral-sex Originally Posted by BrittnanyBigBooty

Completely agree. Thank you for the link.
Before I get to the Big 3, I look at online persona. I don't even bother looking at other things if someone's online persona stinks.

The Big 3 for me are: demographics (including race, age, etc.), activities, and rates. I aim for the trifecta, but two out of three will work.

As a provider, there are things you can change, and things you can't. Work with what you have and change what you are willing to change.