Outrageous! Federal Prosecutors Recommend 7-9 Years For Roger Stone

Are they going to raid Comeys home at 4am with a swat team? Throw him in solitary confinement? Hope so.
Are they going to raid Comeys home at 4am with a swat team? Throw him in solitary confinement? Hope so. Originally Posted by bambino
in the raid at roger stone's home there were four more agents than the number of seals at the bin laden raid
The US of Eh as we knew and loved it is gone. Trump has risen to a throne, and yous are lining up to help him wipe his ass with your constitution.

You’d all better lawyer up, eh, fredsy? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You don't know anything about America or it's Constitution. You couldn't recite not one infraction of the United States Constitution that Trump has committed. You're just going along with the other inept fucks that spew out shit they hear from the Liberal Media. You people are stupid.
He's gotta lotta catching up to do to reacquire a top poster spot.
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2020, 09:32 AM
Are they going to raid Comeys home at 4am with a swat team? Throw him in solitary confinement? Hope so. Originally Posted by bambino
in the raid at roger stone's home there were four more agents than the number of seals at the bin laden raid Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
What does that got to do with Stone's guilty by jury of his peers.... sentencing recommendation?

Remember he was convicted on like 7 counts.

GUILTY.

Do any of you Trump nuts understand why they were asking for the higher side of the sentencing guideline?

Maybe LexyLiar can explain that one of the reasons is that he went to trial....he did not take a plea that was offered. Lexy…..what would be the message if a defendant went to trial and the prosecution recommended the exact same sentence before the trail as after?

Please counselor explain.

Anyone criticizing the role of the DOJ in the sentencing RECOMMENDATION by the local USDA's office staff is not familiar with the USDA "Handbook" .... there's a lot of ignorance being displayed in the media and here on Eccie. Secondly, what the fuck is a AUSA doing leaking sentencing recommendations prior to DOJ approval? Originally Posted by LexusLover
When the sniveling by the fat lying bastard is done....the Judge makes that final decision. Not the DOJ or trump’s piss boy Barr.
He's gotta lotta catching up to do to reacquire a top poster spot. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Does it come with a prize?
You don't know anything about America or it's Constitution. You couldn't recite not one infraction of the United States Constitution that Trump has committed. You're just going along with the other inept fucks that spew out shit they hear from the Liberal Media. You people are stupid. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I doubt he has read the Constitution of Confederate States. I suspect the hardcore trumpers agree with every word. Am I right?
I doubt he has read the Constitution of Confederate States. I suspect the hardcore trumpers agree with every word. Am I right? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
No you're not. You're always wrong. You're as clueless as the rest of the Liberals.
No you're not. You're always wrong. You're as clueless as the rest of the Liberals. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You overestimate Jaxsoff66
When the sniveling by the fat lying bastard is done....the Judge makes that final decision. Not the DOJ or trump’s piss boy Barr. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I understand .... but that's not the conversation numbnuts!

The U.S. Attorney's Office makes a "recommendation," but the "recommendation" must be within the DOJ guidelines overlayed the Federal Sentencing Guidelines.

The Judge's decision may also be "reviewed" on appeal.

When you attempt to appear "knowledgeable" your Big Fat Ass shows!

Again, you should really stick to the lawn chairs on the station driveway and another beer!

BTW: Here is a "piss boy" ... not Barr

... and here is a Piss Girl!

And apparently Bloomberg (your next favorite) thinks there would be less crime if the Piss Boy and Piss Girl were stopped, frisked, and handcuffed.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2020, 07:26 AM
I understand .... but that's not the conversation numbnuts!

The U.S. Attorney's Office makes a "recommendation," but the "recommendation" must be within the DOJ guidelines overlayed the Federal Sentencing Guidelines.

The Judge's decision may also be "reviewed" on appeal.

When you attempt to appear "knowledgeable" your Big Fat Ass shows!

Again, you should really stick to the lawn chairs on the station driveway and another beer!

BTW: Here is a "piss boy" ... not Barr

... and here is a Piss Girl!

And apparently Bloomberg (your next favorite) thinks there would be less crime if the Piss Boy and Piss Girl were stopped, frisked, and handcuffed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LexyLiar calling black people Piss boys and Piss Girls.

Classy Lexy. Did you forget to use "watermelon" in your repertoire?

Had your law license been in this century. you'd have known that the recommendation was in the guidelines.

Do you think a defendant should get the same recommendation after a trial as before!

What Law School did you get your degree from....Trump U!
No you're not. You're always wrong. You're as clueless as the rest of the Liberals. Originally Posted by Levianon17
More indication of an imprisoned mind.

Or worse.
Process crimes?

What about Trump's former lawyer...were you bitching about him getting sentenced for process crimes? Originally Posted by WTF
Taxi company nonsense you DA....