Cuban Girls

They just recruit each other. 7 Eleven’s and Indians, Vietnamese and nail salons, Cubans and strip clubs. I don’t kind of they speak English otherwise it’s a no go. Can’t stand when they walk up and just ask if you wanna dance. I, too, like a little banter.
They just recruit each other. 7 Eleven’s and Indians, Vietnamese and nail salons, Cubans and strip clubs. I don’t kind of they speak English otherwise it’s a no go. Can’t stand when they walk up and just ask if you wanna dance. I, too, like a little banter. Originally Posted by Sticksandstones
That doesn't explain what happened to the English-speaking American girls. There used to be a steady flow of new American girls as they turned 18, or 21, or got a divorce after having kids, and so on. Did American girls all get rich during the pandemic? I doubt it.
Guys...Most of the dancers are Gen Z...which is majority Hispanic in Texas (and nationally). Many white girls w/dancer bodies are quite happy at Twin Peaks, Hooters, Tight Ends etc. or using Seeking. I don't see that changing. AA girls don't get much attention from white and Hispanic guys so they gravitate to the AA clubs or Seeking. Between the tats piercings and trashy long eyelashes, few white guys (w/$$) are interested. Hence the Hispanic girls. But now there are Hispanic clubs so many hang out there. I'm in early 60's and am probably done w/strip clubs. Texas will be majority Hispanic in a few years so expect more Hispanic women either American or Cuban. I like the American Hispanic women because they speak English. I don't believe many of us are interested in women of ANY ethnicity w/no language in common. OTOH OTC is much easier with the Cubans...One more thing.....don't bash Biden. These girls have been flooding the clubs for many years before he was president. Ask anyone that went to clubs during the Trump or GW Bush years.
I wonder if the cross eyed Cuban girl at BDD is any good. She’s always giving dances. Great body but those eyes…. Originally Posted by Sticksandstones
I have seen her but I never see her doing dances...always just pounding the vape, hablaing con los Cubana's....

I dig her big nose but when she has approached me it's the standard lame Cubangirl "hola pappi, wanna dance".....with no indications I will either enjoy it or get off so I always have declined.
As soon as you mentioned nose I knew exactly girl you were talking about.

From what I’ve seen some are legal and some are not.
The one I see is not exactly one that is cheap, which I know most reviews show most are pretty cheap w extras
Cross eyed girl is very good & will treat you right. Have gotten several dances from her and she lets you explore that sweet body and will cut you off only when you start to pass the lips. She will offer you extras in the club but wouldn’t do otc. Or at least until she’s comfortable with you.