The DELICIOUS OLDER MAN...MMMM

Oh so true!

I've always been attracted to men in their late 40's & older.
There's a sensual romance they bring to the date, even without them realizing it. Older men, appreciate the beauty of a woman and all that she is. A hell of a lot more than the young-ens.
Mature men, are more in tuned to their sexuality, desires, a lot like older women are. Unlike the young-ens. Thus making them some incredible lovers.
Sean Connery has always been my #1 fantasy lover. I absolutely adore mature older men. They're the ones I'm always eying in the airports & airplanes, over my cup of coffee. Wandering what type of kisser they are. How their touch might feel. I never have my eyes wander on the young studs. They don't wet my whistle.

Thanks for sharing Maria E.
I've had many wonderful experiences like that.

Not everyone knows how to appreciate fine wine, but I'm glad that some ladies have a cultivated palate.

Each stage of life offers certain advantages, but sadly are quite often not appreciated or even recognized because as as the old saying goes,

. . . youth is wasted on the young!
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
http://media.photobucket.com/image/b...nklin.gif?o=25 Originally Posted by Jackie S
OMG! YES...how did you KNOW??????????????/

good one....haven't laughed that hard in awhile...
  • Maxx
  • 12-09-2011, 01:34 PM
WM, I hope I fit the bill. it's been quite sometime dear (too long), we need to see each other again. I know you were able to wet my whistle!!
SLOWHAND, PROLUNGUS and the rest of you fellas....

the lesson (and gift) was given to me...i didn't have a clue when i started this hobby last march how incredibly awesome you older men are...

it's hard for me to put eloquently...it takes me awhile to process things....

not knocking youth at all -- but my god! because of our "youth obsessed" culture, so many of us miss out on the opportunity to stop and savor, enjoy, consume the true delights and joys of maturity and experience....

what is the old saying? the most powerful sexual organ is the brain?

yummy fellas....looking foward to more erotic lessons from you...
;-))
I love older gents. They are much more romantic, gentle and fun! The best sex I ever had was with a 50 year old. Even though he wasn't physically attractive to me, he could f**k and he was a great conversationalist. I had a grand ole time!

xoxoxo,
Zarh
I am getting real close to 65, and I would never be so presumptuous as to think I can f-ck like a 25 year old.

But then, maybe that 25 year old can't make love to a woman the way I can.

Just sayin........
i've been thinking of sharing this for awhile.....

of course i have a particular gentleman in mind when writing this..... but i'll speak in general terms for purposes of this thread....

i have been blown away by the sexiness of older men....i'm talking older than myself, of course...over that 50 mark...that ohsosexy50...60mark!

to describe this man, i'll start with his demeanor at our first meeting, i'm struck by his presence...dressed well, with a tentative smile then turning to a full, unashamed smile -- damn, what a handsome man...not the GQ type but something with much more substance... a guy who'll turn your head if you'd first seen him in public possibly at a grocery or...you get the idea

i lean into him and we share a first kiss...mmmmmm...he tastes sooo good! i breathe in his scent....aftershave? soap? his very own animal smell....mmmmm

i'm instantly wet...

as our visit progresses, he shares that he's not aware of his sexiness, his incredible body for any age...his intelligence and life experience that just makes me WANT to tear his clothes off and lick him from head to toe....

sigh....

then his gentle touch....turning strong and demanding.....and watching this man get lost in me...in our experience together...

a man who reaches the "height of pleasure" after sharing initially that...he's doubtful he can "perform"....i feel lucky that this man has rediscovered how awesome he is...it's a wonderful thing to witness...

so, i sit here in a coffee shop somewhere in the US and think of you with a wicked smile on my face...and sip my drink.....just thinking, remembering...

you sexy hot passionate awesome older man...i dream of you after our encounter and am hungry for that experienced, passionate, and, at times, comedic experience we both shared.....

i've gone over and over it in my mind....and wait impatiently for our next encounter....

mmmmmm

anyone have a similar experience with the older man? or possibly would the older man like to share his perspective on an encounter they've shared that's similar?

winks,
mariaE Originally Posted by MariaElena
Don't get hooked girl. Too bad he's in the hobby. He's now no good to you. Now, if you met him at Krogers, it'll be all fine and dandy - dating, nailing it for free, unlimited access to him, have him hit bareback, the whole nine..

ONLY if you had met him anywhere outside the hobby. B/c u met him in the hobby, it's all over with. No good. Spoiled goods in fact. Stay away.
I can so relate and while I will never again see the person i think of when reading your post I hope you connect with him
i've been thinking of sharing this for awhile.....

of course i have a particular gentleman in mind when writing this..... but i'll speak in general terms for purposes of this thread....

i have been blown away by the sexiness of older men....i'm talking older than myself, of course...over that 50 mark...that ohsosexy50...60mark!

to describe this man, i'll start with his demeanor at our first meeting, i'm struck by his presence...dressed well, with a tentative smile then turning to a full, unashamed smile -- damn, what a handsome man...not the GQ type but something with much more substance... a guy who'll turn your head if you'd first seen him in public possibly at a grocery or...you get the idea

i lean into him and we share a first kiss...mmmmmm...he tastes sooo good! i breathe in his scent....aftershave? soap? his very own animal smell....mmmmm

i'm instantly wet...

as our visit progresses, he shares that he's not aware of his sexiness, his incredible body for any age...his intelligence and life experience that just makes me WANT to tear his clothes off and lick him from head to toe....

sigh....

then his gentle touch....turning strong and demanding.....and watching this man get lost in me...in our experience together...

a man who reaches the "height of pleasure" after sharing initially that...he's doubtful he can "perform"....i feel lucky that this man has rediscovered how awesome he is...it's a wonderful thing to witness...

so, i sit here in a coffee shop somewhere in the US and think of you with a wicked smile on my face...and sip my drink.....just thinking, remembering...

you sexy hot passionate awesome older man...i dream of you after our encounter and am hungry for that experienced, passionate, and, at times, comedic experience we both shared.....

i've gone over and over it in my mind....and wait impatiently for our next encounter....

mmmmmm

anyone have a similar experience with the older man? or possibly would the older man like to share his perspective on an encounter they've shared that's similar?

winks,
mariaE Originally Posted by MariaElena
More than you realize.
Older mature men make beautiful lovers!

WM, I hope I fit the bill. it's been quite sometime dear (too long), we need to see each other again. I know you were able to wet my whistle!! Originally Posted by Maxx
"I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer ....
Older guys know how to eat pussy better.
  • Sami
  • 12-09-2011, 05:50 PM
I have always been attracted to the older mature men, even when I was a young kitten.

The phrase a women gets better with age, like a fine wine. Well so does a man.
mmmm and Shayla would love to have the opportunity to taste yours
Damn straight!

The phrase a women gets better with age, like a fine wine. Well so does a man. Originally Posted by Sami
You sure we haven't seen each other, Maria?

Awesome experience, Maria. Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

But, seriously. I can honestly say there are some older gent's on the board and ONE that stands out that is regular. He's about 55. I love it when he calls me. I get all giddy inside like a school girl. I love to hear that he is on his way. Something about the sensuality of the older guy is soooo sexy.

Great thread!!!