||| PSA - The Famous SKY from Bali is coming back to Dallas at JuJuBee tomorrow|||

Not the og sky from Oceanside
There goes my bank account.....
  • Owj
  • 08-08-2019, 07:49 AM
Sky from Illusions is Jun now at Jujubee, correct?
I don’t know Jujubee but will. Good info.
Sky from Illusions is Jun now at Jujubee, correct? Originally Posted by Owj
That sounds about right. Bali’s SKY is now at JuJubee also.
This Sky is the Original Sky , based on direct info from a friend who knows hersince Jade and every time she makes a cum back, he is just jumping up to the Sky of happiness and recomended her highly. She has big boobs!
  • slap
  • 08-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Ok I’m confused now. So this is the Sky from Blue back in the day when Kara and Orange use to work? The one that moved to Oceanside afterwards???
Slap, no this is the Sky who predates the one u mention. Bigger boobs, ok English. She was part of the Jade girls when Jade was the place to go in town.
  • slap
  • 08-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Ok thanks for the clarification CalvinK
I met jun and I have no idea that was sky.
From what I gathered there are/were 3 sky. One turned into Jun and one retired and came back. They all look alike or similar. Fuck it and is it. More you analyze more confused you get
It's the original Sky after all! Big boobs up top, average ass, and gorgeous, slightly long face and a chin that comes to a point. She always chewed peach gum. What a blast from the past.

So PAKG (Phat Ass K Girl) Jun is one girl, and OG Sky is a different one.
This Sky.. originally started at Jade in 2014. Then she took a break for a while and joined Bali and worked on and off for two and a half years and left Bali in March this year to get treatment for her fractured rib. She is fully healed and now she is sexy as hell and started at JuJuBee few days ago.
Sky is the limit with Sky.
This Sky.. originally started at Jade in 2014. Then she took a break for a while and joined Bali and worked on and off for two and a half years and left Bali in March this year to get treatment for her fractured rib. She is fully healed and now she is sexy as hell and started at JuJuBe few days ago.
Sky is the limit with Sky. Originally Posted by Speedjet
Talk about a quick history lesson
  • HSL
  • 08-08-2019, 05:29 PM
This Sky.. originally started at Jade in 2014. Then she took a break for a while and joined Bali and worked on and off for two and a half years and left Bali in March this year to get treatment for her fractured rib. She is fully healed and now she is sexy as hell and started at JuJuBee few days ago.
Sky is the limit with Sky. Originally Posted by Speedjet

Oh,this is the Sky who left to take care of her fractured rib....glad to hear that the treatment for the fractured rib helped her become sexy as hell cause I wasn't too impressed before but I will have to give her a second chance, with that healed rib and all.
Slap, no this is the Sky who predates the one u mention. Bigger boobs, ok English. She was part of the Jade girls when Jade was the place to go in town. Originally Posted by CalvinK
Blast from the past