Does a Provider/Woman's Race Impact Her Affinity for Greek?

Taint is where the real action is.
This is going to get me in so much trouble, but it's been weeks since I've pissed anyone off so here goes... Just to be clear I love Latinas, when they are aligned with the stars no one is as sexy except maybe French women.

Growing up in west Texas it was common knowledge (at least we thought it was) that if you wanted greek you should hook up with one of the lovely Latinas that are indigenous to the area. Because the Pope says birth control is a sin and no one gets pregnant in the ass.

I'll wait quietly for my shit storm to start. I actually appreciated the man with no experience opening so many lovely back doors for me, Originally Posted by boomvang
A nurse of 25 years told me this, she believes it's true, that it's taught as a way to control pregnancy, and keep the man from going crazy, who the F knows, but her latina nurse friends use to joke about it with her, kind of like an old wives tale, and they eventually got her interested in it, over various lunch, coffee, and hospital party gossip, it's the reason she tried it and rethought it in her 40s, and now it's part of her sexuality, after being raised Baptist. Then when she admitted she had tried it, and like it, 3 of the 5 nurses told her they were kidding, they hadn't done it in years. and they all had a good laugh (laughing both at and with her) about peer impact on a 40 year old.
Not a Greek Geek...too scared of injury, hehe!
The bigger the booty, the lighter the impact? lol this could be a theory we might have to scientifically test! I'm game! Now I need a tester and a test wand! any takers? lol! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Dibs.