iframe and SWF in Sig

Mokoa, what about the banners across the top of the page? Those are animated, so how's that work and how does one get that spot? A links to sales, or info on those add spaces would be cool if you got um please.

I read up on why most forums turn flash off, and it's well worth the sacrifice of a pretty sig line.. Any way to submit my file and have it approved and/or have a mod add it themselves? It's a closed document, not a linked one so you could put it through the ringer to make sure it's safe.. Just curious on how strict those policies are, or if with a little work it can be done. I wouldn't mind paying a fee for the service either. Let me know if anything like that can be done will ya? Thanks in advance!
the link for advertising is in the main menu to the left

http://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscripti...do=advertising
  • Mokoa
  • 07-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Mokoa, what about the banners across the top of the page? Those are animated, so how's that work and how does one get that spot? A links to sales, or info on those add spaces would be cool if you got um please. Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
The link provided in Post 17 answers your question of how to obtain a spot and how to contact us about that.

I read up on why most forums turn flash off, and it's well worth the sacrifice of a pretty sig line.. Any way to submit my file and have it approved and/or have a mod add it themselves? It's a closed document, not a linked one so you could put it through the ringer to make sure it's safe.. Just curious on how strict those policies are, or if with a little work it can be done. I wouldn't mind paying a fee for the service either. Let me know if anything like that can be done will ya? Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
Contact us at ads@eccie.net to learn more about the various advertising options and about how to submit the animated GIF file you wish to use.
Got it, thanks Dream! Mok, the link gave me everything I needed, thanks again!
  • Mokoa
  • 07-07-2013, 01:55 AM
You are quite welcome, my dear.