Sexually frustrated

I might direct your attention to the Johnny experience. Look at my threAD and see if your interested.

Johnny
so you want a guy in his mid to late 30's.. ok,, I see that..

I disagree on not banging some dude off of Eccie or whereever,

I have slept with about 5 ladies over the years from ASPD and Eccie and never paid them a dime( they did not want me to) nor did i ever meet them before we had sex...they just heard good things about and wanted to the REB Experience.

what I am trying to say is keep and open mind on everyone.. having a 'check list' does not always bode well Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

1.) I have NEVER run into a guy who was a two pump chump.

2.)I'm not sure what excatly you think my "check list" is....when It come to guys I just like them taller then me not hard as i'm (5'5) white,bllack hair, blue eyes, full lips must have cause kissing a white dude with pincil lips...No I'm a black girl i have lisp i dun wanna eat your face when I'm kissing you. skinny and Not buff...I dun like dudes the look like the rock. it's really awkward.and have a personality that I like long enough to get into bed with.
mid 30s...no mid 30 is still a decade on me. tho that totally brings me to mind of Bendict Cumberbatch Now That's a man I want to do naughty things to. tho he's more late 30s and Robert Downy Jr (ik 40s) but the man is SEXY too just sayin. but back to people My age I mean 25 and under :P

it's kinda like those hobbyist who have a particular niche they like there's girls 25 and below skinny and blonde (cliche if you ask me but whateves)

I mean in this hobby yo guys get to shop for what you want. I mean If I could be a hobbyist. hell punch my ticket now. Yes please! I read some reviews and I'm like Damn can I get that? maybe I play for the wrong team or something?

anyways way off point. tall dark and handsome that's all I ask. it's not an elaborate "check list"

but I DO keep an open mine in both worlds. it just sometimes I want what I'm looking for. My ex He was Exactly what I want tall, black hair, blue eyes, a mouth you just wanted to...ugh sinful. I swear one time he kissed me and I came. I had so much lust for him and Damn did I love having sex with with. couldn't keep my hands off him. ever start doing the naughty at like really inappropriate times? that oh shit what if we get caught. for his birthday, took his virginity. Best damn birthday he ever had.

wish I could be one of those couples that's not together, but they still fuck. Like how does that shit happen? o.O

I could be wrong but what I think you need is spontaneous sex. Unplanned and raw.

*nods head* I miss that when your just hanging out, then you start fooling around and your on the floor,bed,couch whatever rolling around cause you can't keep your hands off each other. or you just find yourself alone with someone and you just know

Most everything we do here is scheduled. Again it's my opinion that both parties build up expectations of what the event will be like. That leaves room for crtiquing in the aftermath or possibly even during the encounter on both sides.

this is very true. scheduling is the death of spontaneity. I hate that build up of expectation. i mean some people like it, the build up the excitement, not me. 'cause I'm like well fuck. what if i don't meet his expectation? then I feel like he wasted 200 bucks on me and I feel like shit. when there's money involve it's never casual

Zeroing in on someone in the civvie world might not work for a one-shot deal or developing your own personal boy-toy. Too many risks.

lol boy toy I wish :P prolly right about the one night stand bit only happens in movies...oh wait but my first time, was...but I Knew the guy for a couple of years, it wasn't like random.

Maybe you can zero in on someone at one of the events if you happen to be in one of your "It's MY orgasim and I want it NOW" moods. LOL Originally Posted by Loxly
maybe....

well I don't want to incriminate my self but secret you may not rape some one, lol I sooooo will, sex starve me and I will entice them with candy or food lol and once there in my grips, I have ties on my bed so you get the just of what I am saying lol jk ...... Or am I ???? Originally Posted by shayla84
lol shayla i bet you are dangerous behind closed doors.

gurl you weren't at HC sunday. you betta start comin. or do I have to lure you with man candy?

anyone wanna be man bait for shayla? :P

kinda wish my friend hank would hurry up and come back home from college. Tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, Hot but doesn't know he's hot. total dork. Adorable. sometimes I'm alone in a room with him and just wanna fuckin pounce. just mawl him. but he's so innocent. I have to resist the temptation. but damn I wanna have sex with him. Ugh I sound like a sex crazed teenager. I'm in my 20s should I be over this??? o.O
I understand, the heart wants what the heart wants.... I hope you find your Prince Charming or Prince Sexy
Sheezus, if I am gonna give it away I want to be lazy and fucked properly, dammit! Maybe eat some ice cream while he gives me daty?! Something. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Any time you want. Second time could be a charm (hope it isn't third time) Amy's is on my way south and a guarantee it will last more than 10 minutes (the DATY that is) LOL

Oh, I know how to keep the ants away (organically) too so never-mind DD's insect issues.
Ugh I sound like a sex crazed teenager. I'm in my 20s should I be over this??? o.O Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Many of us never grow up. We are kids in adult bodies, but we get better at pretending we are adults and we hope the real adults don't notice.
hmmmmm.......
Fresh outta good advice, so here's a song instead...

And if you discover the cure for unrequited love/lust, remember us when you're a billionaire.
Scarlett...

If offered a freebie, you can do whatever you want during daty. You know I enjoy that.
Whatever I want, huh?! Careful what you wish for!
Secret,

The lust bug has bitten me bad and I am sooooo frustrated. I recently met a civilian who has an SO. I would not be disrespectful and chase after him, since he is involved. BUT....omg, I feel like I am a teen. Thoughts of him haunt my mind!
I am Well familiar with that. sometimes I wonder if I'm like sexually bi-polor or just crazy
Sometimes I wonder if I'm like sexually bi-polar or just crazy Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Aren't both things possible?
REB, I once gave away a freebie to a hobbyist. It was over in about 10 minutes! I thought damn, and I could have gotten paid for that, lol! Kidding

So dissapointing though. He was no BFE. Sheezus, if I am gonna give it away I want to be lazy and fucked properly, dammit! Maybe eat some ice cream while he gives me daty?! Something. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Tell me what flavor ice cream and I will guarantee 11 minutes or longer
Whatever I want, huh?! Careful what you wish for! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Wishing, wishing, wishing...
Secret,

The lust bug has bitten me bad and I am sooooo frustrated. I recently met a civilian who has an SO. I would not be disrespectful and chase after him, since he is involved. BUT....omg, I feel like I am a teen. Thoughts of him haunt my mind! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Scarlett, just chase me already!? I promise not to run very fast.