Christie Noem is my choice for Vice President

When it comes to belittling people Donald Trump is the undisputed champion. It just cost Trump about $78.3 million. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yeah, but if that's all they can do is belittle Trump what do we really have left?
"Word Salad" is one way to characterize VP Haris' unscripted speech. "Circular Logic" is another. I think it is more convoluted than that . . .

Ever see a Mobius Strip? That is what logic from VP Harris looks like.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6bius_strip
Christie noem could have a bright future. ONLY IF SHE STAYS AWAY FROM TRUMPF.
Dumpster would rape his female VP in the first week.

Try to, anyway.
When it comes to belittling people Donald Trump is the undisputed champion. It just cost Trump about $78.3 million. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yeah, right.
Yeah, right. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Glad you understand and agree.
I think the best choice for the Dems would be ditch Kamala and get Barry Obama to run as VP. Lol. Republicans would shit themselves and lose their minds.

The GOP should get Huckabee Sanders. She's likely the only woman that he wouldn't try to fuck while he's a candidate and...to the benefit of the DEMs, they hate how she lied to cover his ass during press conferences. But he won't, cause he realizes she is a better speaker than he is, and his fragile ego won't allow it.

He needs to be in the spotlight...Pence was ok w that. He needs a running mate that would shrink into obscurity during the campaign and not rock the boat. I'm not sure anybody's willing to do that. Originally Posted by eyecu2

don't think that hasn't been considered and seriously by the Democrats and Obama. Harris is a liability to Biden even given the fact that most VP's are low profile anyway. Harris is easily the least articulate VP in modern history

here's Harris describing "debating"

"Debating is where people debate"

bahhaaaaa

if the Dems want to ditch Harris then Gavin Newsom would be a better choice. Obama could succeed Biden if he suddenly drowns in a bowl of chicken soup in the White House basement (mary hatman, mary hartman anyone lol) but he'd be barred to run again.

Newsom would not and if the timing is "perfect" he could serve out the latter half of Biden's second term then run again twice in his own right.

at the worse Newsom could take over Biden's term and run again once where Obama could not.

Noem would be an excellent GOP choice however she'd need to consider the media backlash of being Trump's VP on her political future.

Trump will almost certainly pick a female as VP on his ticket. Noem would be a top candidate. Huckabee Sanders won't give up her first term as Governor even to be Trump's VP imo.

MTG? not even Trump would consider her.