Cum taste test??

I've had a number of lab partners over the years, but I've got a feeling you'd outshine them all. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Well, I am highly skilled in the fine art of taking a big load down the throat. Or if you prefer, wearing it on my face as a trophy.
Well, I am highly skilled in the fine art of taking a big load down the throat. Or if you prefer, wearing it on my face as a trophy. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Wonder what it would be like to have my face on your beautiful boobies while one of the gents shoots a load at us?? Aahh the fantasies of a lil freak. Lol
Wonder what it would be like to have my face on your beautiful boobies while one of the gents shoots a load at us?? Aahh the fantasies of a lil freak. Lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Perfect. I'll admit I'm a greedy whore and want all the cum for myself but I'll be nice and snowball with you.
Each man tastes different. It's an acquired taste. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Agreed...

And yes certain foods eaten can make it taste saltier or even kind of bitter at times. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Gots ta luv a girl who likes her jimmie juice!!!....
Perfect. I'll admit I'm a greedy whore and want all the cum for myself but I'll be nice and snowball with you. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Now that my friend is the sexiest thing you've said to me yet. Lol
Gots ta luv a girl who likes her jimmie juice!!!.... Originally Posted by Celso
Agreed
Gay friend told me celery.
Gay friend told me celery. Originally Posted by Jim Fett
I don't know who's cock he has been sucking but I've never tasted cum that resembled celery.
I don't know who's cock he has been sucking but I've never tasted cum that resembled celery. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
+1000 I'm dying!! Lol I'm dead kmsl
I've been told that mine is like a vanilla milk shake! Are you thirsty?
I usually have a couple of cups of coffee in the morning and I once had a provider tell me, after a lunchtime blowjob, that she could taste the coffee!

jr
I don't know who's cock he has been sucking but I've never tasted cum that resembled celery. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Wow, I can tell it has been a long day. Whose*

On another note, I will drink coffee cum all day everyday.
Well, I am highly skilled in the fine art of taking a big load down the throat. Or if you prefer, wearing it on my face as a trophy. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
That would be a yes on the first option--and a yes on the second. Then there's the one-two combination...
You know they say the most healthy breakfast you can have is a blowjob because you get a sausage, 2 nuts and a protein shake... ijs

That would be a yes on the first option--and a yes on the second. Then there's the one-two combination... Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
That's what MSOG is for. It allows for the best of both worlds.
Gay friend told me celery. Originally Posted by Jim Fett
+1000 I'm dying!! Lol I'm dead kmsl
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I don't believe the poster meant to say that cum tastes like celery. The myth -- or not -- is that celery increases cum volume, which may be why it was suggested.I can't get myself to eat celery though , so ...