About your Balls

I can't say that I blame you TK, but there are probably some SO's out there that might question a sudden change in grooming habits.
I don't like to use a regular shaving cream because I can't see what I'm doing LOL.
I use a product called Shave Secret. It's a very light clear natural oil and it works great and I can see what I'm shaving.
www.shavesecret.com
  • jan-w
  • 11-15-2013, 01:47 PM
You mean you would kick a fucking Sasquatch out of a session just because he had hairy balls?

You've obviously never seen a Jack Link's Beef Jerky commercial.
I can't say that I blame you TK, but there are probably some SO's out there that might question a sudden change in grooming habits.
I don't like to use a regular shaving cream because I can't see what I'm doing LOL.
I use a product called Shave Secret. It's a very light clear natural oil and it works great and I can see what I'm shaving.
www.shavesecret.com Originally Posted by datylikes
Daty your always full of helpful info!! Where have you been hiding?

You mean you would kick a fucking Sasquatch out of a session just because he had hairy balls?

You've obviously never seen a Jack Link's Beef Jerky commercial. Originally Posted by jan-w
I didn't say I would kick him out, but I Damn sure wouldn't suck his Dick or lick his balls!!
Fuck waxing and shaving. There is a clinic in Little Rock that does laser hair removal cheap. Like 250 bucks for the frank and beans.
Daty your always full of helpful info!! Where have you been hiding? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Hi there you sexy thang. You're just too kind,,, lol.
I had some business to tend to out of the area but will be home before you know it. I've been harboring thoughts of having the pleasure of leaning into those curves again. VaaRooom
PM sent
Hi there you sexy thang. You're just too kind,,, lol.
I had some business to tend to out of the area but will be home before you know it. I've been harboring thoughts of having the pleasure of leaning into those curves again. VaaRooom
PM sent Originally Posted by datylikes
Got it!! Can't wait babe!!
Damn! Trinity is out of reach for ole Huck.

My SO would be demanding some answers if I showed up bald down there...

Huck
Damn! Trinity is out of reach for ole Huck.

My SO would be demanding some answers if I showed up bald down there...

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Me too. Would definitely be doing some manscaping if if we're not for raising a big ass red flag that someone else was slobbin' on Bob :-)
I shave the SO and then she reciprocates. Has turned into some really great fore play. Had a provider ask me to shave them once... turned out to be a hell of a blast.
Don't have to go bald guys. But sometimes a little trimming wouldn't hurt. Ijs