Definitely tracks..

Well since the average life expectancy in the US is 78, I’ve been middle aged since my late 30’s.

I’ve been gay my whole life.

God is not my boss.

I don’t answer to any man let alone an imaginary one.

How’s it feel to be almost dead? Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
I’m not closer to death than you are. I’m also a parent and grandparent, like you. When did you dump PI as your BF? Do you have a gay switch that you turn on when you feel gay? And tell us, in your gay relationship, who plays the man figure? I’ll go out on a limb and say it’s you.
You’re trying here. I appreciate that but, it’s not just the way you’re wired it’s what you were taught is acceptable.

And no it’s not difficult at all. Lol Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
This is where we disagree. I’ve Always felt you are born straight or gay and possibly bi.
I really don’t think any amount of teaching would have convinced me that two guys kissing isn’t uncomfortable for me to watch.
Can I assume you are in favor of elementary schools reviewing with preteen kids the sexual preference options?
That’s exactly right. You can’t teach little Jonny’s heart to start skipping beats when little Suzy wears that flower dress. Saying it’s socially engineered is completely hypocritical, if in the next breath you’re saying gays are “born that way”.

That aside, I’d have never pegged DG as pining for her late 30s, judging by the profile pic. That bum is a Botticelli, the product of years of hard work. Huge respect for that kind of dedication.
I’m not closer to death than you are. I’m also a parent and grandparent, like you. When did you dump PI as your BF? Do you have a gay switch that you turn on when you feel gay? And tell us, in your gay relationship, who plays the man figure? I’ll go out on a limb and say it’s you. Originally Posted by bambino
First of all, this thread is not about my personal life. It’s weird being so obsessed with someone and still getting all of the facts wrong. But I guess that’s kinda your thing, shouting untrue fictional nonsense from the rooftops (I mean your keyboard) But, I digress.

Secondly, being so interested in what roles a gay couple plays in their relationship and why you care if not that you secretly fetishize it, is kinda exactly what the thread IS about.
That’s exactly right. You can’t teach little Jonny’s heart to start skipping beats when little Suzy wears that flower dress. Saying it’s socially engineered is completely hypocritical, if in the next breath you’re saying gays are “born that way”.

That aside, I’d have never pegged DG as pining for her late 30s, judging by the profile pic. That bum is a Botticelli, the product of years of hard work. Huge respect for that kind of dedication. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Who is sexualizing the children exactly? Lol

Bless your heart.

Ps. I just turned 47 (in case any one is keeping track) and thank you it is pretty fucking spectacular if I do say do myself.
This is where we disagree. I’ve Always felt you are born straight or gay and possibly bi.
I really don’t think any amount of teaching would have convinced me that two guys kissing isn’t uncomfortable for me to watch.
Can I assume you are in favor of elementary schools reviewing with preteen kids the sexual preference options? Originally Posted by Charley3
Why is it uncomfortable to you? Why does it affect you at all?

And for the last question, I don’t have any children in my life so I’ve not heard of this. Can you provide some sort of proof that this is happening?

That aside, I’d have never pegged DG as pining for her late 30s, judging by the profile pic. That bum is a Botticelli, the product of years of hard work. Huge respect for that kind of dedication. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Late 40’s. I was 13 when I stuck my Dick into a vagina. I’ve been hooked ever since. Nobody can talk me into anything else.
First of all, this thread is not about my personal life. It’s weird being so obsessed with someone and still getting all of the facts wrong. But I guess that’s kinda your thing, shouting untrue fictional nonsense from the rooftops (I mean your keyboard) But, I digress.

Secondly, being so interested in what roles a gay couple plays in their relationship and why you care if not that you secretly fetishize it, is kinda exactly what the thread is about. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
You’re the one who said you’re gay. You said PI was your BF in this cesspool. I’m just wondering how you can be gay, you obviously have had relationships with men. That’s the point Missy. I can buy that you’re bisexual, not 100% gay.
You’re the one who said you’re gay. You said PI was your BF in this cesspool. I’m just wondering how you can be gay you obviously have had relationships with men. That’s the point Missy. I can buy that you’re bisexual, not 100% gay. Originally Posted by bambino
Once again, this thread is not about my personal life. Put on your adult panties, Bam.
Who is sexualizing the children exactly? Lol

Bless your heart.

Ps. I just turned 47 (in case any one is keeping track) and thank you it is pretty fucking spectacular if I do say do myself. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
That’s not sexualizing children. It’s a metaphor, but you already knew that.

And you’re welcome.
That’s not sexualizing children. It’s a metaphor, but you already knew that.

And you’re welcome. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
A metaphor for centuries of sexualizing children. Yes, yes I do know that.
Once again, this thread is not about my personal life. Put on your adult panties, Bam. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
First off, I exclusively go commando now. No need for panties. As for the thread, it’s just a thinly veiled attempt at trolling people. I’m taking it FWIW. I don’t believe humans are all born as latent homosexuals. Nor do I believe society tells you what to be. Pure and simple. As for your claim that you’re “gay”, you’re not.people that have been around the Pittsburgh hobby scene know that you’re not. Unless you have an off/on switch.
First off, I exclusively go commando now. No need for panties. As for the thread, it’s just a thinly veiled attempt at trolling people. I’m taking it FWIW. I don’t believe humans are all born as latent homosexuals. Nor do I believe society tells you what to be. Pure and simple. As for your claim that you’re “gay”, you’re not.people that have been around the Pittsburgh hobby scene know that you’re not. Unless you have an off/on switch. Originally Posted by bambino
For the third (maybe fourth, I’ve lost count ) time, this thread is not about my personal life. Learning isn’t your strong point, we get it. No need to put it in display over and over again .

Everytime you open your mouth (type) it just proves my point further.

See pinned article.

Commando in scrubs??? Bold. Or just don’t have anything to hide and tuck.
For the third (maybe fourth, I’ve lost count ) time, this thread is not about my personal life. Learning isn’t your strong point, we get it. No need to put it in display over and over again .

Everytime you open your mouth (type) it just proves my point further.

See pinned article.

Commando in scrubs??? Bold. Or just don’t have anything to hide and tuck. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
You haven’t added anything to your own thread. As for scrubs, I just wear one size larger. No tucking needed. The older a man gets, the lower their ball sack hangs. I’m sure you’re well aware of that.
You haven’t added anything to your own thread. As for scrubs, I just wear one size larger. No tucking needed. The older a man gets, the lower their ball sack hangs. I’m sure you’re well aware of that. Originally Posted by bambino
I should have not assumed that you would understand this thread is not about your personal life either.

I don’t deal with children much, so my bad. I thought this was a site for adults.

It’s so cute how you are just here making all of my points for me with your behavior.