Providers...Good vs Evil. Muwahahahahaha!

It certainly helps as long as you don't expect the same experience you had with a provider...If you do, you may be disappointed....This certainly speaks for the excellent quality providers we have in DFW, especially in this Eccie community.....

PE
Helps.

She doesn't mind "outsourcing" pussy (her term) and I love the variety. She also will get involved on occasion.
Always helped. Even better after I outed myself.
Always helped. Even better after I outed myself. Originally Posted by mtabsw

Wow....now that's gotta be an interesting story!

I still see a lot of Massage only clients....and I know for them it's all about touch. I always say, "The sense of touch is highly underrated".
Sad but true.

Thanks for sharing guys!

~Kelly TNT
Always helped. Even better after I outed myself. Originally Posted by mtabsw

Bravest man I know.<-----love this smiley!
Many men are in a sexless marriage. They would never get a BBBJ at home. A good provider takes care of needs and is a good friend. We need them as much as a cup of coffee in the morning.
I think it is very helpful. It certainly takes the right woman, finding that woman helps to avoid the guilt. Avoiding remorse makes the encounter not only more memorable, but something to look forward to.

Wow....now that's gotta be an interesting story! Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
you're welcome to the details. My rates are reasonable, listen only...1/2 price...Mods get BCD benefits at a very very very deep discount (ok deep=4.5 inches)
helps me quite a bit as once a month just does not suffice. besides, she absolutely hates giving oral... and i absolutely love it.
Someday.... Maybe someday.......... The Providers will have a "wife training class". Everyone meets at 'the location', the training fee tucked in an envelope, and Providers teach Wives on BBBJ skills, in-the-sack eroticism, passion, and <generally speaking> how to make your man crave the next encounter.

What's that level of training worth? I dunno' - maybe have three courses ranging from L1 through L3, and charge $100 per.

Could be fun
Really, it doesn't. We just kid ourselves into thinking it does.
Probably a little off topic since I am not married and the question was posted for married men. But for me hobbying has improved my civie dating relationships. The providers I have met have given me knowledge and expertise that has proven useful.
I am in a very strained marriage right now. When things are good with us, sex is great and often. But there is a lot of baggage in the relationship....so the downtimes are pretty long.

I have only had 1 FS experience while married and that was with Tara. Everything else has just been level 1. I don't know if I just don't feel as guilty about it that way or what.

It helps me destress from everything...
It is good as long as your head is in the right place.
And also as long as you don't have a full blown MSOG session with a provider, and you get home to find SO tipsy and horny.......
I agree with HardAllNight...I only seek out what I can't get at home...namely: a world class bbbj.

I've got plenty of "steak 'n taters" at home...but if I'm in the mood for some excellent seafood...I'm out the door and headed to Truluck's.

OH...and I'm under Reese...woo hoo.