I'm ready for Football season already..

Besides, I hear the Tide are favored to win the NFC East this year. Originally Posted by gulflover
i don't know about the NFC East but they definitely could beat the Chiefs.
  • CJ7
  • 05-22-2013, 07:34 PM
You said professional football. You think Paul Bryant Jr ain't paying his boys on the down low? Besides, I hear the Tide are favored to win the NFC East this year. And the NFL is boring copycat passwhacky football, grown men frantically trying to run out the clock after they get a 7 point lead.

I think Johnny Football is in for a bit of a rough time of it this year, myself. Originally Posted by gulflover
pretty much the opinion everyone in the SEC last year, and, like last year, if he wasn't, I'd be disappointed ... that's why we play the game

good luck at Kyle Field ... it gets ugly.
I also like to watch Drew Brees. He is an excellent passer and mostly consistent. It seems he can put that football exactly where he wants it most of the time - given the time.
I'm not talking about adjusting to the SEC, I'm talking about adjusting to being The Man.

I wonder what Nick Saban's record is in "revenge" games where he's lost the year before. With two weeks to prepare. If only there were some sort of archive....
I'm sure a little research would reveal that question.

Saban rarely loses more than two a year, so I figure it would be pretty durn good.
I don't think he's ever had two weeks to prepare, but with only one week it's pretty damn good. I think at Alabama it's only happened once, to Les Miles. Let's just say I'm taking my chances this year.